1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shopping

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
SuzyHomemaker

Question Christian Book/Gift Stores

Since the christian book/gift store at the Tanger Center closed, I've not had any luck finding another store like that in Branson.

I'm interested in shopping for inspirational gift & books, (new).
Old 10-25-2015, 09:09 AM   #2
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyHomemaker View Post
Since the christian book/gift store at the Tanger Center closed, I've not had any luck finding another store like that in Branson.

I'm interested in shopping for inspirational gift & books, (new).
Books A Million likely stocks the best seller books, and Things Remembered at Battle Field Mall has gifts.
Both of those sell online also. Of course for online books, nothing beats good ol Amazon.

Good Better Best, Never let it Rest Until Your Good Is Better and Your Better is BEST..
Old 10-25-2015, 10:06 AM   #3
preacherman
Super Ultra Member

I also find a gift or two at Dick's and now and then at the place on Commercial near where the Shack was. Never can remember the name. No big selection though.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:14 AM   #4
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Kirklands (Landing) has a fair number of inspirational gifts also.
I don't know if this link will work, but if not, just search for "inspirational gifts" on their website.
http://www.kirklands.com/category/Gi.../2290/2903.uts

Good Better Best, Never let it Rest Until Your Good Is Better and Your Better is BEST..
Old 10-25-2015, 02:50 PM   #5
SuzyHomemaker

Thumbs up

Thanks for your suggestions, DalmationDad & preacherman. Kirkland's looks like they have some of the types of items that I'm interested in shopping for.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:19 PM   #6
thesaint
Branson-lover

There's a little store downtown on Commercial Street called Henry's Warehouse Outlet, or something like that, that has a lot of Christian materials, gifts, books, stationery, pictures, and beautiful Christian cards for 50 cents. Love to stock up there and browse around for unique Christian gifts!
Old 10-26-2015, 11:42 AM   #7
RevRick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesaint View Post
There's a little store downtown on Commercial Street called Henry's Warehouse Outlet, or something like that, that has a lot of Christian materials, gifts, books, stationery, pictures, and beautiful Christian cards for 50 cents. Love to stock up there and browse around for unique Christian gifts!
That's the place the Preacherman was talking about near the old Shack Cafe location! They have lots of reasonably priced inspirational gift items. We always make Henry's one of our family-stops... especially around Christmas time.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:58 AM   #8
preacherman
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevRick View Post
That's the place the Preacherman was talking about near the old Shack Cafe location! They have lots of reasonably priced inspirational gift items. We always make Henry's one of our family-stops... especially around Christmas time.
Thanks, yes Henry's, never can remember that. We stop in there every once in a while. You would think I could remember it!
Old 10-29-2015, 12:29 AM   #9
SuzyHomemaker

Thanks ya'll.....will be sure to find it and check it out next time I'm in town!

Closed Thread