1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 10:08 PM   #1
amy129

Rick Thomas Review

We just spent a wonderful 5 days in Branson! I thought I would give some reviews.

Rick Thomas Illusionist - FANTASTIC!!! We found tickets through 2 for 1 and thought we would give it a go. Rick interacted with the audience a lot, brining up kids and adults to participate in various things. He also did a lot of motivational speaking and thanking others. He offered a nice message. The magic was also great. Much I had seen before by different performers, but it was very good and many times I was hoping I could see a replay to see it again. There were the typical dancers and performers, which we also enjoyed within the magic.

We thought the show was going to be too dramatic and theatrical for us (especially our kids), but it wasn't. My husband and 2 kids (ages 14 and 11) also enjoyed it very much. There was also quite a bit of comedy in the show. My 14 year old son was really laughing out loud a lot. And he didn't think he would enjoy it! He was even asking to see it again before we left Branson.

After the show, we were able to have our picture taken with Rick and also pet his dogs.

This show was a big hit! One we will consider seeing again on our next visit to Branson!
Old 07-29-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
KJN
Super Ultra Member

We've seen his show twice, once with our son and his family which includes 3 kids, younger than yours, and all of us really liked his show. It's really worth seeing and 2 for 1 tickets makes it a great bargain.
Old 07-29-2017, 02:00 PM   #3
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

It is a great show, really gets the kids involved...

Closed Thread