1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #1
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Rick Thomas--One More Time

When I reviewed this show in April I mentioned I'd like to see it again, so last night we had an opportunity and took it. Our house guest had heard good things about the show when it was in Vegas, so we made a last minute decision to go.
Traffic inbound from the west was crazy and had backed up a little past the entrance to the preserve lookout. We got on the yellow route and even that backed up in a few spots.
We managed to score some fairly decent seats despite our later decision. Pretty good crowd on hand.
The illusions were pretty much the same as before, but Rick has added a couple of new dancers (hot n blonde) and several new assistants. Of course his primary helper is still aboard. I also felt like the use of lights had been developed a bit more.
Same great show and stunning magic. It was pretty clear that the audience loved it as did we.
The big surprise of the night was when Rick trotted out his new pets--Two beautiful Great Pyrenees puppies. They are white of course and weigh in at 60 pounds headed for well over 100 soon. Right now they do what puppies do, but we can look forward to seeing them perform soon. I suspect these guys will fill in for the tigers that he released to a preserve in Arizona. He tells that story during the show.
All in all, another great night of illusions. I'm happy to recommend this show for the entire family.

The 10:15 traffic was nutso as well. Creeping along I had plenty of time to look for motel vacancies--not a one to be had.

Let's "DEFUND THE FASHION POLICE". I'm sick and tired of always having to match

Closed Thread