1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shopping

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 01:34 PM   #31
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Grand Country also has a small "glow in the dark" course upstairs in the pizza joint..... """at least they did a couple of years ago""""
Old 08-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #32
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So WHEN is the Buffalo Wild Wings suppose to be done? What a mess. They gutted the entire inside. Now there are no doors on part of it, they have a huge dumpster overflowing with trash, the railing is tore up...sad. In the past they have built a wood enclosure to show construction is being worked on. I walk at the evening several nights during the week and it is an eyesore. If I owned Parakeet Pete's I would sue them for it being a mess and that customers had to try to enjoy the zipline with that mess. I usually try to stay positive, but this has been going on long enough.
Yeah, if that is a continuous problem, someone is asleep.
Every mall I've been involved in has a rule, nay, rules covering stuff like this, sometimes annoyingly strict. Like if a tenant drops a gum wrapper mall management is on your tail, and usually before the gum wrapper hits the floor.
Then again, this mall does some stuff that is a little baffling.

I bet the best way to get some action would be to send a note to BWW letting them know how this is really bad PR for them..If they don't cleanup maybe a sign that says--

If You Think Our Construction Habits Are Crappy---Wait til You Taste Our Wings...

Never let yesterday use up too much of today..

Last edited by DalmatianDad; 08-13-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #33
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Well, the last correspondence I had from a lady rep of BWW earlier this year stated that the opening for Branson had been pushed back for late summer or early fall. I have not talked/written her since, as the mega DEconstruction started shortly after that last email. I was kinda worried when the stock of BWW fell about 15% 2 or 3 weeks ago or so, based on much lower forecasted growth/revenue than analyst had earlier predicted. However, it appears they are still going to wind up a very profitable year, well above many types of restaurants. So keep the positive thoughts going on this one!
Old 08-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #34
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyWales2 View Post
One good stripper bar to anchor that location will seal the deal for success.

Yeah right, people get all upset with the mear mention of a Hooters.

Now a Margaritaville, right there by Parakeet Petes, that makes sense!

Oh wait, Margaritias that's alcohol. Then there's Parrot music, not old country. Also the very image of a beach bar sends shivers up the spine of some in Branson. Oh goodness, they wear bikinis on beaches. Of course the waitresses at Margaritaville don't, at least at work, but who's interested in facts when their talking about anything different coming to Branson?
Old 08-14-2014, 09:02 AM   #35
BMOMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So WHEN is the Buffalo Wild Wings suppose to be done? What a mess. They gutted the entire inside. Now there are no doors on part of it, they have a huge dumpster overflowing with trash, the railing is tore up...sad. In the past they have built a wood enclosure to show construction is being worked on. I walk at the evening several nights during the week and it is an eyesore. If I owned Parakeet Pete's I would sue them for it being a mess and that customers had to try to enjoy the zipline with that mess. I usually try to stay positive, but this has been going on long enough.
There you go, Sue somebody. that will teach em. what a joke.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #36
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOMAN View Post
There you go, Sue somebody. that will teach em. what a joke.
From your past and present posts, you've always given the impression that you are one of the main movers and shakers down at The Landing, so instead of telling someone with a complaint they are a joke, why don't you give the malls official response--or did you already?

Old 08-14-2014, 10:23 AM   #37
BMOMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalmatianDad View Post
From your past and present posts, you've always given the impression that you are one of the main movers and shakers down at The Landing, so instead of telling someone with a complaint they are a joke, why don't you give the malls official response--or did you already?
if you wanted to read all my posts you would know I am simply a happy mall employee. far from a mover and shaker just one who doesnt feel the need to be negative about everything. And one who thinks sueing someone is the last resort.lastly i did not call the person a joke, just his idea of sueing them.
Old 08-14-2014, 12:04 PM   #38
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOMAN View Post
if you wanted to read all my posts you would know I am simply a happy mall employee. far from a mover and shaker just one who doesnt feel the need to be negative about everything. And one who thinks sueing someone is the last resort.lastly i did not call the person a joke, just his idea of sueing them.
Oh....
Well I agree that we have too many lawyers trying to make a living through too many lawsuits.
That aside, I don't think the lawsuit comment in the post in question, was really the primary point. It sounds as if there is a problem that ought to be fixed..That's all.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:54 PM   #39
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post

Yeah right, people get all upset with the mear mention of a Hooters.

Now a Margaritaville, right there by Parakeet Petes, that makes sense!

Oh wait, Margaritias that's alcohol. Then there's Parrot music, not old country. Also the very image of a beach bar sends shivers up the spine of some in Branson. Oh goodness, they wear bikinis on beaches. Of course the waitresses at Margaritaville don't, at least at work, but who's interested in facts when their talking about anything different coming to Branson?
Well the waitresses at Margaritaville in Vegas don't, but the young women who climb the "volcano" and "sacrifice" themselves to it, ultimately ending up deposited in a giant vat of "Margarita" at the bottom, DO.

Makes a guy a little excited just thinking about it... beautiful young women in bikinis swimming in a giant margarita. Of course in Branson the volcano would have to be replaced by a bald-knobbed mountain and the margarita replaced by a giant vat of moonshine. Oh, and the young women would have to wear a flesh-colored body-stocking under the bikini.

Good Times in Branson
Old 08-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #40
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Well the Margaritaville in Montego Bay doesn't have a volcano, or giant margarita with bikini clad cuties swimming in it. It does however have 120 foot waterslide. Both bikini clad cuties, and speedo clad dudes slide down the steep drop into the Caribbean. But when the guys go off the end of the slide hard into the water "important parts" first, they are no longer thinking about the bikini clad cuties for a while.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #41
Kalt
The Cold One

It looks like Parkeet Pete's needed to make another part of the Landing tacky.

Old 08-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #42
Punnchy
Jello Dog, Wiggle Wiggle

Yay.....

What would be cool though, is if there was cover and shade from the rain for the whole length of the property. It's really nice that each of the stores has their own design and shape, and being an outdoor mall and all there's no roof, but how much more enjoyable visits would be if there wasn't intermittent periods of getting drenched when traveling between shops.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #43
zalo9
Your message here, $5.

"Wow! I have a great view of the parking lot from up here."
Old 08-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #44
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Just in time for the new building the landing is about to add on....

Now IF they had built it across taney on the mountain............

AND yes there should be some kind of a "roof" over the walkways, that afternoon sun get brutle!
Old 08-22-2014, 07:19 AM   #45
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post

AND yes there should be some kind of a "roof" over the walkways, that afternoon sun get brutle!
And then there's January with a 30MPH wind..

Closed Thread