1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 12:39 PM   #1
engel
Super Ultra Member

Question Raiding the Country Vault

Read a newspaper article praising this show. Has anyone on here seen it?
Old 05-23-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by engel View Post
Read a newspaper article praising this show. Has anyone on here seen it?
My brother and sister-in-law saw it and really liked it. We will be seeing it this weekend.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:12 PM   #3
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

IF you are a C & W fan.. This is a great show to see.. the guys and gals are all top in their field, and put on a truly professional show..

The show only last 90 minutes, and there is no break in the music. No goofy comedy breaks or interuption... Just quality music.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:06 PM   #4
DoubleT
Ultra Member

We saw it last night and enjoyed every minute. Not only did we enjoy the music, we liked that there were little biographical tidbits about the original singers and their song being shown during the songs.
If you are a country music fan, you won’t be disappointed.

"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be
Old 05-24-2018, 11:56 AM   #5
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Can not recommend this show highly enough! There are reasons it has climbed to the top of the Trip Advisor ratings. It's that good! Everyone I have sent to see it has come back and raved about the show.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:54 PM   #6
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
Can not recommend this show highly enough! There are reasons it has climbed to the top of the Trip Advisor ratings. It's that good! Everyone I have sent to see it has come back and raved about the show.
It is a good show...
BUT the reason they have climbed to the top of Tripadvisor is because at the end of the show, they introduce all the members of the group and then announce/ask the audience if you liked the show, please go to TRipadvisor and leave them a good review.... I dont know of any other shows in town that do that...

NOW!! I AM NOT taking away from their talent or the show, becuase it is a great show...., but if they didnt ask that after every show, probably would not have 1/4 of the reviews they have now.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:25 PM   #7
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
It is a good show...
BUT the reason they have climbed to the top of Tripadvisor is because at the end of the show, they introduce all the members of the group and then announce/ask the audience if you liked the show, please go to TRipadvisor and leave them a good review.... I dont know of any other shows in town that do that...

NOW!! I AM NOT taking away from their talent or the show, becuase it is a great show...., but if they didnt ask that after every show, probably would not have 1/4 of the reviews they have now.
Actually, there are a lot of shows asking for reviews on TA in one way or another. And frankly, some of the shows i’ve Had do that would not want me to write a review for them, so indon’t. Most people won’t take the time to review a show if they didn’t really like the show.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:02 AM   #8
wwgang
Super Ultra Member

We saw 4 shows in the spring and they all asked us to review them on trip advisor. Raiding the Country Vault is number 1 because its a excellent show
Old 05-26-2018, 09:44 AM   #9
OkieAnon

last year we planned our vacation to see Raiding then when it got close to time to go and went to make reservations they had changed their schedule and wasn't a show for when we were to be there... someday though plan to see it, looks like a very good show.

... and we've been to several shows over the years that asked the crowd to do a tripadvisor review, one reason I never put much stock in tripadvisor rankings.
Old 05-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #10
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

I went last night and the "big draw" (BIlly Yates) wasnt even in town. No announcement until after show started.. watched it anyway, money already paid and was inside... decent show, good choice of music. Dont thin I will be back this year.. once a year is enough of that for me,,

Closed Thread