1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
etex

Raiding the country vault?

I am looking for feedback from anyone who has seen this new show? I believe it was to premier last Friday on May 6. I have a trip planned early June and I am always looking for new shows to see. Thanks for your input!
Old 05-09-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

The reviews I am seeing on FB, are saying the show is great! Great talent< great songs, Stage is well presented..

Give a try and let us know what you thinlk..
Old 05-21-2016, 08:01 AM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Here's an article published in Branson Tri-Lakes on 5/20:

http://bransontrilakesnews.com/enter...665f6d5ec.html
Old 05-28-2016, 03:36 PM   #4
BobC
Super Ultra Member

Outstanding, top-notch show, production, and great people. Don't leave Branson without seeing this show. Great traditional country music, delivered with enthusiasm.
Old 05-28-2016, 05:30 PM   #5
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Outstanding, top-notch show, production, and great people. Don't leave Branson without seeing this show. Great traditional country music, delivered with enthusiasm.
Thanks for the review BobC. Good to see you posting again.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:29 AM   #6
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Always value your opinion Bob.

Have missed not seeing you post of the forum.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 05-29-2016, 08:18 PM   #7
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

We saw it last week and really enjoyed it.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:23 AM   #8
BobC
Super Ultra Member

Raiding the Country Vault is a master production of the highest quality and it is devoted to traditional country music. While staying true to the traditional country sound the music is presented with enthusiasm and attitude. Large screens display a history of the music, the song's story line, and the artists who made them famous. Opening the "Vault" presents the audience with a flashback of memories of the times they first heard the music. The show includes its own story line. The cast of this show is filled with veteran entertainers, all having impressive histories with top names in the industry as well as in their own right. This is the best new show to hit Branson and the only one of its caliber. You wouldn't expect traditional country music and laser lights to go together. They do now, and Raiding the Country Vault shows how. It would be a mistake for any lover of country music to come to Branson and miss this show. You will be blown away.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:44 PM   #9
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightingal View Post
Thanks for this insight! I'm a little confused, so please clarify for me... Are the entertainers you're speaking of the ones who made the songs famous, or Branson entertainers?
Having just seen the show for the first time tonight I can tell you that while the cast is not he original singers who made the songs famous, they are also not necessarily "Branson" entertainers. All of them have performed with some of the top names in country music. At least one of the guys has done some pretty impressive songwriting, with major hits for major country artists. As far as I know, the only one in the show who has graced the Branson stage with any regularity is Melody Hart. And even Melody has had a career which goes far beyond Branson.

I was thoroughly impressed with this show and am anxious to return and enjoy it again very soon!!
Old 06-14-2016, 07:27 AM   #10
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
Having just seen the show for the first time tonight I can tell you that while the cast is not he original singers who made the songs famous, they are also not necessarily "Branson" entertainers. All of them have performed with some of the top names in country music. At least one of the guys has done some pretty impressive songwriting, with major hits for major country artists. As far as I know, the only one in the show who has graced the Branson stage with any regularity is Melody Hart. And even Melody has had a career which goes far beyond Branson.

I was thoroughly impressed with this show and am anxious to return and enjoy it again very soon!!
Thanks for the info about the show.

You are definitely the "go-to" person in Branson when we want info about a show, theater, producer or entertainer. Your updates are always appreciated.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 06-16-2016, 02:40 PM   #11
c kling
Ultra Member

Just made resv for this show.
Mel Tillis cancelled all his fall shows at the Clay Cooper Theatre so I used this new show for the replacement.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #12
Diane1611
Missing Branson

A nice feature from KSDK's Show Me St. Louis on Raiding the Country Vault:

http://www.ksdk.com/entertainment/te...ws-1/247497945

Closed Thread