1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Talking Rhonda Vincent Live from SDC CD

Went to Branson on Wednesday and spent the day at SDC. Saw all 3 shows of Rhonda Vincent and the Rage that day. Rhonda was at SDC for 3 days and all 3 shows each day were recorded for a new CD. On Wednesday the first 2 shows we saw lasted about 35 minutes and her last show lasted almost an hour. All 3 shows were excellent, and we look forward to the CD.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
shis1
Str8fn

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Went to Branson on Wednesday and spent the day at SDC. Saw all 3 shows of Rhonda Vincent and the Rage that day. Rhonda was at SDC for 3 days and all 3 shows each day were recorded for a new CD. On Wednesday the first 2 shows we saw lasted about 35 minutes and her last show lasted almost an hour. All 3 shows were excellent, and we look forward to the CD.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
rzrbkman

I saw RV at SDC last year and she is a very talented artist but she spent way too much time tugging on her dress top to keep it from falling down. She's been performing too long and should'nt have that many wardrobe malfunctions, by now, unless she was, in fact, trying to do so.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzrbkman View Post
I saw RV at SDC last year and she is a very talented artist but she spent way too much time tugging on her dress top to keep it from falling down. She's been performing too long and should'nt have that many wardrobe malfunctions, by now, unless she was, in fact, trying to do so.
Rhonda had on another strapless dress this year but she didn't tug on it as much as she did last year. However, she did have to ask one of the guys in the Rage to pick up a pick for her after she dropped it to the stage floor.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
shis1
Str8fn

Rhonda needs to find a 'new wardrobe advisor'! She just doesn't 'dress the part' of a bluegrass artist!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Thanks for the review, BC

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 05-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #7
kayokla
Ultra Member

We saw her 2nd show last Monday. It was a really good show. Her daughter Sally sang in it also. I tried to post a picture of her dress she wore that day, but I can't seem to get that accomplished. After the show, we spotted her in the park and we asked to take a picture with my daughter. She seemed very freindly.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayokla View Post
We saw her 2nd show last Monday. It was a really good show. Her daughter Sally sang in it also. I tried to post a picture of her dress she wore that day, but I can't seem to get that accomplished. After the show, we spotted her in the park and we asked to take a picture with my daughter. She seemed very freindly.
Her daughter Sally sang in one of the Wednesday shows, too. We heard that there was some type of computer glitch and some of the songs that were recorded earlier in the week had to be sung again on Wednesday so they could be recorded again.

Speaking of Rhonda's dresses, she was on Larry's Country Diner on RFD-TV Saturday night. She was not dressed as "glamourously"; she had a basic dress with a denim jacket.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #9
Branson Junkie
Super Ultra Member

I found the comments about Rhonda's wardrobe very interesting. My mother is a huge fan of hers for many years. She first saw her at a local BG festival in SE Iowa more than 20 years ago. She too comments repeatedly about the rather revealing outfits Rhonda seems to choose, saying they don't fit her. Glad to hear she isn't the only one who feels that way. Maybe the comments will find their way to Rhonda.

Closed Thread