1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 08:01 PM   #1
Jerm
Super Ultra Member

Branson this past weekend

My aunt, cousin and I went to Branson this past weekend. We stayed at the Dutch Kountry Inn where we have stayed many times. It was as wonderful as always! We went to the "Lost in the Fifties" show. We were able to get tickets at a very inexpensive rate for $5 due to area appreciation. This was my first time of seeing this show. I loved it!!! Some of you might remember Nicole Starling from Country Tonite, she did a wonderful job in the show. Such a grown up voice for a young person. All of the cast was very talented. Not only are there fifties tunes but gospel and also country music. The comedian was very good doing lots of impressions from different people from the era including Ed Sullivan. And who do you think Ed Sullivan introduced to the stage but Elvis Presely. I thought the gentleman doing Elvis was pretty good. The Christmas portion of the show was half way through the second half. The beautiful town set was completed with snow falling to the ground. Lots of beautiful Christmas costumes filled the stage. Nedra's church from Springfield was in attendance for the show. She was very good to. After the show we headed to Silver Dollar City and took in the "Christmas in the Ozarks" show yet again. This time was different than before. It was a lot smoother. The Haygood girl was performing in the show that day as well as some others that I didn't see the last time. I must have seen the fill ins performing last week when I was there. We had to park across the street from the entrance to SDC. When we left that night on our bus they took us to parking lots I didn't even know existed in the 20+ years I have been going. After SDC we went through the Port of Lights. I saw things this time that I had missed before. After that we went back into Branson for a late night dinner at Denny's. I am going again this weekend will post when I get back, lol

Last edited by Jerm; 12-17-2002 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-17-2002, 08:08 PM   #2
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

Thanks Jerm, I love reading your tales of a weekend in Branson..

Will be waiting for the next one......)))
Old 12-17-2002, 08:26 PM   #3
Marjorie
Super Ultra Member

ME TOO! ME TOO!

For those of us who can't get there very often, it's so nice to read such wonderful reviews!

THANKS JERM! Can't wait for next week-end!

Marjorie

Closed Thread