1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Outdoor Activities

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #31
lindiet
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
Can you give me an idea of what is near Pacific Street?
Thank you.
I am not positive but I think this is in downtown Branson but not sure.

I think maybe one of the locals may be able to answer your specific question.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #32
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
Pacific Street is the next street south of Main Street, and runs parallel to Main.

Here is a good map of the downtown area. Click on the map to make it bigger.
http://www.downtownbranson.org/tour....&ArticleID=153
Oh, Mellie....I need landmarks...South would be towards Holister, right?
Old 07-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #33
lindiet
Super Ultra Member

Thanks Mellie! I hoped you would step up and provide more information. I still get confused about the streets in Downtown Branson. I hope they still have the Farmer's Market next year when we live there!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #34
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Yes, Mellie...Thanks...Now I know exactly where it is.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #35
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

I also found this article about The Downtown Farmer's Market:
http://www.bransoncourier.com/issue-...heatr-967.html
Old 07-15-2008, 08:33 PM   #36
lindiet
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
I also found this article about The Downtown Farmer's Market:
http://www.bransoncourier.com/issue-...heatr-967.html
Thanks for posting this link. It was interesting to read and put the location in better perspective for me.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #37
chime

We went to the market about 8 AM to be sure to have a nice selection of fruits and vegetables. There were 4 vendors, one with landscape bushes, one with honey and two with some fresh vegetables and home canned pickles. A farmers market needs to have vendors there to be successful. Hopefully as more of the harvest comes in there will be many more participants.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #38
JanB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chime View Post
We went to the market about 8 AM to be sure to have a nice selection of fruits and vegetables. There were 4 vendors, one with landscape bushes, one with honey and two with some fresh vegetables and home canned pickles. A farmers market needs to have vendors there to be successful. Hopefully as more of the harvest comes in there will be many more participants.
Were you at the farmers' market in Historic Downtown Branson? Was it this past Saturday, July 19th? The reason I ask is there were 7 different vendors there. One did have bushes and trees, 2 or 3 had a LOT of fruit and vegetables (one vendor brought 2 truck loads), there were 2 or 3 crafters there with handmade crafts, one of the vendors had canned veggies along with homebaked breads and desserts, and one vendor had organic beef. There was no one there with honey. Some were set up by 6:30 and the rest were set up no later than 7:00.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #39
chime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
Were you at the farmers' market in Historic Downtown Branson? Was it this past Saturday, July 19th? The reason I ask is there were 7 different vendors there. One did have bushes and trees, 2 or 3 had a LOT of fruit and vegetables (one vendor brought 2 truck loads), there were 2 or 3 crafters there with handmade crafts, one of the vendors had canned veggies along with homebaked breads and desserts, and one vendor had organic beef. There was no one there with honey. Some were set up by 6:30 and the rest were set up no later than 7:00.
Yes, we were there on the 19th about -9:00 AM-9:30AM. We only saw 1-2 vendors with veggies and did not see anyone selling organic beef. If they were still there when we got there I am really sorry I missed them. We saw honey just passed a table with small tomatoes on it. We'll try again this week-end as we sure would like to have fresh homegrown veggies. Thanks for the info.

Closed Thread