1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Living in Branson > Welcome Wagon

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
Grizzly
in perpetual hybernation

Branson and Surrounding Communities

If you are now thinking of moving to the area, you might want more information about the other bedroom type communities around the area.

Here is a really little known hint:

Contact your REALTOR and ask them to send you a DVD that was produced by the local Board of REALTORS. This DVD is fantastic. It was developed and produced with the help of the vacation channel and has lots of information about all the areas in this section of the Ozarks.

It is segmented very well and lets you get an idea of what each community has to offer.

If your REALTOR does not know what you are talking about tell them to contact the Board Office and ask for the area DVDs. They are cheap for members and really do help you understand the region.

Since I don't sell homes, I don't have many of these or I would offer them to you all myself.

Incidently, this DVD is being used as a format for similar DVD productions all over the country and has won some high falootin awards for the Vacation Channel and the Realtors.

Closed Thread