1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 06:23 AM   #1
Fran Clark

REVIEW: Tony Roi - The Elvis Experience - Tony Roi -Best show, Performer and SInger

My Husband and I drive from Tulsa about once or twice a month and see Tony's show. It is always a great show and since I am such an Elvis fan, it is such a joy to see his tribute. Tony looks and moves like Elvis, but he also has the Elvis Charisma. He has that connection with his fans. I have seen him 13 times this year and I am going back next weekend to see him again. He does some of the same songs in each show, but each show is different because he changes and adds a couple of different ones each time, so it is always something new. Tony always gives kisses on the lips like the real Elvis did. I have see other impersonators and they give a cold kiss on your cheek, but not Tony, he kisses you on the lips and that is so like the real Elvis. Tonys voice is incredible. He can sing anything, it doesnt matter what type of music, he can sing it and do a great job, because his voice is the best voice I have ever heard. I truly think he sings better than the real Elvis. Also, His band and his back up singers complete his show to make it the best show in Branson. Please dont miss this show, even if you are not an Elvis fan, go see it. You wont be sorry. He is the best performer in town.

Closed Thread