1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Old 09-22-2019, 12:29 PM   #1
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Jeff Olson..and Marvin Short

You know, I got to wondering this summer, where did Jeff Olson go? I just realized I hadn't heard or seen him for quite some time, and was not nominated on any of the local music "awards"....

So got to checking, and lo and behold he has been in Colorado all Summer, playing at the Lazy B Chuckwagon and Dinner show! And another old timey Branson performer was also there in the same band, the one and only Mr. "Marveous" Marvin Short! I just missed them, as was through that area not too long ago, but had no idea they were both performing there.

Well, that venue has closed for the winter months, but BOTH Jeff and Marvin just went a little ways down to Arizona for the winter, and both are playing in the Barleens Dinner Show in Apache Junction, AZ.

I will be making that show in either December or January, as I had been planning a trophy smallmouth bass trip (maybe a few stripers also) to Lake Havasu, where I have a good friend who guides there all winter. So, can't wait to see both Jeff and Marvin, up on stage doing what they both do best!
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote