Anyone attend any of the NYE shows last night? Reviews? They all looked great
wwgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 06:42 PM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwgang View Post
Anyone attend any of the NYE shows last night? Reviews? They all looked great
went to Grand Country as usual.. always a great show.. Mike Patrick just keeps doing a better and better show every year.. He always kicks off his new show on NYE, so it is a real treat.!. I would guess 12-14 new songs and new comedy skits for 2020.

Make sure you see this show when you get the chance..

Couple of people I know went to the haygoods, said it was a good show as usual also..
Old 01-01-2020, 08:40 PM   #3
DoubleT
Ultra Member

My daughter and I went to the Haygoods, Clay Cooper show. It lived up to everything I had heard about it.
It was our first time to be in Branson for New Years Eve, but we are already planning on coming back next year.

"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be
DoubleT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 09:21 PM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
My daughter and I went to the Haygoods, Clay Cooper show. It lived up to everything I had heard about it.
It was our first time to be in Branson for New Years Eve, but we are already planning on coming back next year.
Yup, been to every one from the begining except last year. Clay by himself the year before, and Haygoods the year before that.
Nothing can top the two best shows in Branson combined into one, energy filled, upbeat, and modern talent fest!
Old 01-02-2020, 08:12 AM   #5
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
went to Grand Country as usual.. always a great show.. Mike Patrick just keeps doing a better and better show every year.. He always kicks off his new show on NYE, so it is a real treat.!. I would guess 12-14 new songs and new comedy skits for 2020.

Make sure you see this show when you get the chance..

Couple of people I know went to the haygoods, said it was a good show as usual also..
Mike is a master at putting together a great show every year! He knows what he has to keep in, and knows what new material will work. Plus, he has some great talent with which to work!! I'm already hearing great things about the 2020 show from friends who were also there for New Year's Eve. Looking forward to seeing it for myself.

I went to Parrotville to ring in the new year with friends!! It certainly did not disappoint!! That show is just a big ol' beach party to begin with. Add in an excited audience, and dinner of Cheeseburgers in Paradise, with beans, potato salad, and of course, onions and Heinz 57, and it was the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of 2020!!!
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #6
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
Mike is a master at putting together a great show every year! He knows what he has to keep in, and knows what new material will work. Plus, he has some great talent with which to work!! I'm already hearing great things about the 2020 show from friends who were also there for New Year's Eve. Looking forward to seeing it for myself.

I went to Parrotville to ring in the new year with friends!! It certainly did not disappoint!! That show is just a big ol' beach party to begin with. Add in an excited audience, and dinner of Cheeseburgers in Paradise, with beans, potato salad, and of course, onions and Heinz 57, and it was the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of 2020!!!
we went to see the Hughes family on Monday night, good show, somewhat disappointed as a lot of the material I remembered from 5 years ago. (jokes and songs) After I moved back about 10 rows at halftime (seats up front need replaced badly) I enjoyed the rest of the shop. I guess I wont have to go back for another 5 years.. LOL

I am wishing I had gone to see Parrotville monday night instead.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:27 PM   #7
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
I think when you put the energy and excitement of Clay's entire cast together with the Haygoods the energy just builds on itself.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:03 PM   #8
KJN
Super Ultra Member

We attended the Grand Jubilee NYE show. It was amazing! We always see the Grand Jubilee every trip and have seen their NYE shows in previous years. Their 2020 show and their new "duds" were so good. We just sat in our seats and had a great time! Can't wait until our next Branson trip to see their 2020 show again! Mike Patrick outdid himself -again! Great talent on that stage.
KJN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:03 AM   #9
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
That’s for sure! Until one has gone to see Grand Jubilee for themselves, one can’t even imagine the extent of the talent that is on that stage! I have also heard that the 2020 show is better than ever. I only hope that I will get to see it. (Having one knee replaced in a couple weeks, and possibly the other one six months later; so I don’t know whether trips to Branson are in the cards for 2020.) I’ve been in Branson for several New Year’s, and Grand Jubilee is THE show to see!
can'tcatchup is offline   Reply With Quote