1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shopping

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 10:36 AM   #1
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Branson Landing update new shops

Here's an update from Branson Tri-Lakes News about the new construction at the end of the parking lot by Belk:

http://bransontrilakesnews.com/news_...8ac397ef5.html

Right now new businesses slated to open are a Jimmy John's, a build your own pizza place, a green bar/juicery, and a women's boutique.

Last edited by biscuitcreek; 07-03-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:27 AM   #2
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

You mean some people's cup runneth over?
Don't tell certain doom and gloom "experts" about it, they might get upset!!!
Old 07-03-2015, 05:36 PM   #3
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Oh! I'm very excited about the "3 Seeds Green Bar and Juicery"!

~ Lewis Carroll... "Alice in Wonderland"
Old 07-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieHamilton View Post
Oh! I'm very excited about the "3 Seeds Green Bar and Juicery"!
I've gotten juiced in a green bar on several occasions!
Old 07-03-2015, 08:22 PM   #5
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
I've gotten juiced in a green bar on several occasions!

~ Lewis Carroll... "Alice in Wonderland"
Old 07-05-2015, 03:23 PM   #6
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Branson Landing has never lacked for new business's wishing to open shop there, as just as soon as a business goes "out of business" and vacates, another one moves in. There current are, and have been for some time, a backlist of people wishing to make a go of it. I know, as I attempted for several years to snag a certain location every time someone went belly up, but was not able to, as there were several companies ahead of me. The issue has always been, opening a store which has something people actually WANT (or need, although "wants" seem to sell better than "needs"). I have seen many places move in, and I have shook my head saying to myself, now just WHO would want to buy any of THAT. Many of those have not lasted too long, although there are still a couple that have surprised me (pleasantly) by doing well. So the new store locations at the end will no doubt fill rapidly. But, I am hoping, at least a few of those will bring something new to the Branson area that is not just a "retread" of the same old, same old. But regardless of what I hope opens, good luck to all that do.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:10 PM   #7
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
Branson Landing has never lacked for new business's wishing to open shop there, as just as soon as a business goes "out of business" and vacates, another one moves in. There current are, and have been for some time, a backlist of people wishing to make a go of it. I know, as I attempted for several years to snag a certain location every time someone went belly up, but was not able to, as there were several companies ahead of me. The issue has always been, opening a store which has something people actually WANT (or need, although "wants" seem to sell better than "needs"). I have seen many places move in, and I have shook my head saying to myself, now just WHO would want to buy any of THAT. Many of those have not lasted too long, although there are still a couple that have surprised me (pleasantly) by doing well. So the new store locations at the end will no doubt fill rapidly. But, I am hoping, at least a few of those will bring something new to the Branson area that is not just a "retread" of the same old, same old. But regardless of what I hope opens, good luck to all that do.
we desperately need another shoe store

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 07-08-2015, 06:07 PM   #8
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7777 View Post
we desperately need another shoe store
Yes, bring back the Red Wing outlet from the old Red Roof mall!!!
Old 07-08-2015, 10:37 PM   #9
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Yes, bring back the Red Wing outlet from the old Red Roof mall!!!
Those shoes were legendary in Minnesota, but I never owned a pair. What were they like?

Good Times in Branson
Old 07-09-2015, 08:52 AM   #10
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNtraveler View Post
Those shoes were legendary in Minnesota, but I never owned a pair. What were they like?
They are the best fitting, most comfortable, and toughest wearing work boots I ever had. I was always tough on work boots, but could usually get better than a year out of my Red Wings. They also sold their second tier line Irish Setter boots. Also very good. The big thing was they sold both brand"s factory seconds at a deep discount. There was nothing as far as durability, or wearability wrong with them. Maybe a stitch out of line, or some other cosmetic flaw. But they fit as well as first quality the flaws were undetectable, and were $50-$75 less!
Old 07-09-2015, 10:39 PM   #11
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
They are the best fitting, most comfortable, and toughest wearing work boots I ever had. I was always tough on work boots, but could usually get better than a year out of my Red Wings. They also sold their second tier line Irish Setter boots. Also very good. The big thing was they sold both brand"s factory seconds at a deep discount. There was nothing as far as durability, or wearability wrong with them. Maybe a stitch out of line, or some other cosmetic flaw. But they fit as well as first quality the flaws were undetectable, and were $50-$75 less!
Ah... that explains why I never had a pair. Working in Info Tech I never went through many pair of work boots. My son would love them though. He doesn't need them for work, but wears boots similar to these just because he likes the way they look and feel.

Good Times in Branson
Old 07-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #12
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyWales2 View Post
That's just what they need. Another shoe store.
But if you read the rest of the thread, and the article, that's NOT what they have said they are getting!

Quote:
, HCW Development Company, recently announced that a Qdoba restaurant would be in the location, but now, more businesses have been named.
Eric Huffman, who owns HCW Realty, mentioned several other businesses coming to the development. Those include Jimmy John’s, Pie Five Pizza Company, 3 Seeds Green Bar and Juicery, a women’s boutique store and a “possible” massage therapy business.
Old 07-16-2015, 04:04 PM   #13
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
THey need more guy shops. I can only spend so long in Bass Pro and watching pretty girls pass by while sitting on the benches.
That's why they have all those drinking/eating establishments.. So the men have something to do while the ladies shop!..
Old 07-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #14
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

"THey need more guy shops. I can only spend so long in Bass Pro and watching pretty girls pass by while sitting on the benches".

Yep, totally agree, but the question is WHAT? I've pondered this, and, other than either a Tilted Kilt, a Twin Peaks (both far, far better than Hooters, when it comes to food, uniforms, and employees), what ELSE would a guy shop at? There are several "sports bar" type of places already (Buffalo Wild Wings, Old Chicago Pizza are the main ones), but those are not "shopping" places. So what would it be? Maybe a Dave and Busters? Again, sort of a sports bar/restaurant, but with hi tech electronic games to play also.
I dunno what else, as we men are pretty basic, with food, beer, women, sports, and sporting goods leading most of our interests (and those in no particular order, each to his own preference!). I'm just not sure what type of store would really be of interest to men at a mall location.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:34 PM   #15
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
"THey need more guy shops. I can only spend so long in Bass Pro and watching pretty girls pass by while sitting on the benches".

Yep, totally agree, but the question is WHAT? I've pondered this, and, other than either a Tilted Kilt, a Twin Peaks (both far, far better than Hooters, when it comes to food, uniforms, and employees), what ELSE would a guy shop at? There are several "sports bar" type of places already (Buffalo Wild Wings, Old Chicago Pizza are the main ones), but those are not "shopping" places. So what would it be? Maybe a Dave and Busters? Again, sort of a sports bar/restaurant, but with hi tech electronic games to play also.
I dunno what else, as we men are pretty basic, with food, beer, women, sports, and sporting goods leading most of our interests (and those in no particular order, each to his own preference!). I'm just not sure what type of store would really be of interest to men at a mall location.
For me it wouldn't be a store, but an "attraction". What on earth is better for a guy than looking at cars. Classic cars, expensive cars, fast cars. I totally would pay a reasonable fee to go in and look at cars while my wife shopped.

Good Times in Branson

Closed Thread