1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > The Marketplace

Old 11-02-2019, 09:50 AM   #1
soxster
Super Ultra Member

More info on cheaper phone plan visible on verizon

From Visible this am's email:

Party Pay has officially arrived. What’s Party Pay? It’s an all new way to save serious cash with family and friends without the hassle of traditional group plans.
Simply start a party and invite 1, 2, or 3 other members to join in. Your next bill will be $25 and then everyone’s bill will adjust to $35, $30 or even $25/mo depending on how many join in. It definitely pays to keep your party full!
With Party Pay each partier keeps their own separate account and bill, so no one shares and everyone saves. Is that a fist pump we just saw? We think you’re getting the hang of it.

Yikes if you can get 4 people, with all keeping separate billing and accounts, all in, would be 25 bucks a month, no strings attached, no contract That is unheard of on verizons network. Anybody looking to save some serious money on their mobile phone bill should check this out. ( visible.com)

Last edited by soxster; 11-02-2019 at 03:46 PM.
soxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 02:13 PM   #2
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Took less than 3 minutes to form a peripheral group on visible. Now with 2 in a group each monthly bill is from $40 to $35. Pretty good for a $60 a year savings for each of us in less than a few key strokes on the old key board. I pay mine, they pay theirs and everything is still kept separate and private. The only thing in common is a silly name you chose for your group name and of course the extra savings for each in your group. win win

Last edited by soxster; 11-03-2019 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:38 AM   #3
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Just found a redditt forum for visible party pay. People are being very successful at setting up a party of 4 to get rates to 25 bucks a month. If you are interested, check it out and save you some big bucks on your mobile tele bill. You have to join the redditt blog, no big deal to connect up to others trying to join a party of 4 ( of course unless you already know 4 people doing this visible party thing). Remember, all info is kept separate, billing and all personal info. is not shared with anyone and the only common thing is the name of your visible party for billing purposes.

Just encase anyone is asking, I have no financial interest in visible.....just happen to stumble across it a few months back and wanted to share with anyone that has cell phone issues in these ozark hills and beyond and is priced out of the crazy rate market for verizon plans that does not cost a arm and a leg.

r/VisiblePartyPay to form a new Visible Party. at redditt
Old 11-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #4
VictoriasMom
Ultra Member

Thumbs up

Thank you Sir! Good information.
VictoriasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:31 PM   #5
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriasMom View Post
Thank you Sir! Good information.
Good to hear.....if verizon is in your game plan, I don't think you can go wrong and believe me the price is way right. If I help at least one person bring their cell rates down......then great.

Last edited by soxster; 11-13-2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:57 AM   #6
soxster
Super Ultra Member

My home internet was down sunday and had to do a lot of trouble shooting. Uggg, because we stream tv, my visiting son was going ballistic because he was going to miss the Ravens game. I was able to use my visible phone as a hot spot, used my chrome notebook to tv via hdmi cord and was able to watch in HD ravens game on our big screen tv. So that worked out well for us.
I did have to reload my centurylink modem setup, using the visible hotspot again to get this done and get my internet back up and save myself a $85 service charge for centurylink to come out and trouble shoot my problem. I do wonder if centurylink shoved through a modem update that caused a major snag because rebooting the modem many times done nothing and there were no reported outages in our area. Anyway, the hotspot via phone saved my thanksgiving weekend with my family. I Would not have been able to do that in our area if I had some other carrier that had a poor coverage for me. Take away, you can use this service for more than calling/texting etc.......video worked great on a big screen HD tv.

Last edited by soxster; 12-06-2019 at 08:35 PM.