1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 11:18 AM   #1
TheOleSeagull
Administrator

Hungry Hunter's "Big Boy Chicken-Fried Steak Breakfast" and "Pork Tender Sandwich."

Ate brunch with Shoji Tabuchi at the Hungry Hunter yesterday. Here's picture of the "Big Boy Chicken-Fried Steak Breakfast" and "Pork Tender Sandwich." The Chicken Fry and Pork Tender were as delicious as they were huge!
Old 06-15-2016, 09:18 PM   #2
Diane1611
Missing Branson

I've never heard of the Hungry Hunter. Where is it located?
Old 06-16-2016, 08:15 AM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane1611 View Post
I had not heard of it either so I googled. It in the Stagecoach RV park, out by the state park.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-hungry-h...aurant-branson

http://www.branson.com/d/restaurants...staurant-l2643

https://www.facebook.com/hungryhunterbranson/
Old 06-16-2016, 03:31 PM   #4
TheOleSeagull
Administrator

Hungry Hunter location and hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane1611 View Post
Hungry Hunter Restaurant  
Address: 5753 MO-165, Branson, MO 65616
Phone: 417) 332-3663

Just south of State Park entrance on Hwy 165 near entrance to Trophy Run.

Some might recognize the name. Many years ago, the current owner's dad operated the Hungry Hunter in Reeds Spring. It was operated in Reeds Spring by the current owners Dad. Now Nick, and his wife, Madeline run it and are doing a great job.

Open seven days a week:

Mon 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tue 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wed 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thu 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Fri 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sat 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sun 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Old 06-17-2016, 09:43 PM   #5
acampingfan

That's what I call a Breakfast!!!!
Old 07-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #6
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

I had breakfast there last week with some awesome Texas friends, saw Mr & Mrs Preacherman going in as we were coming out. I must say not much impresses me anymore in the Branson dining experience. And I didn't have high expectations going in but "they" said it was good. And indeed it was, I will have to say it honestly was the best breakfast I've had since my personal chef Jeramy Chester left me Anyway, I requested the Bacon Omelette, Hash Browns and Toast, and coffee to drink. The coffee was awesome and I am not a coffee snob by any means. The omelette was the best since Chester days and the toast!!! Was homemade bread toasted...!! Hashbrowns were real potatoes not dehydrated stuff and we all were very well pleased. HH is not far from my home and I will make this a must stop. Several comments have been made about the tenderloin. I have even heard they are Iowa loins but don't know if that is fact or fiction. You may want to run it through Snopes. Check em out when you get the chance. oh....i really encourage you to not only stick your head in the kitchen on your way out and let the chef know he is doing a great job but toss him a good tip also, I promise you he deserves it.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 07-08-2016, 08:50 PM   #7
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Nobody else is going to mention Seagull's name dropping? Just kidding. If I ate with Shoji I'd darn sure mention it.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:14 PM   #8
TheOleSeagull
Administrator

Were jamed for breakfast and lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotJLB View Post
Location could be a challenge. I was past there last Saturday afternoon when it was really, really busy all over town, but there was no one out in that area....

Was it close to 3:00 PM? I was by there at breakfast and lunch and they were jammed.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:07 AM   #9
Baldwin

will have to go there next time we are at Branson
Old 07-13-2016, 11:37 AM   #10
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotJLB View Post
Location could be a challenge.

I was past there last Saturday afternoon when it was really, really busy all over town, but there was no one out in that area.

I'm wondering who their customers will be . . . State Park Campground, State Park Marina??????
IF they can survive getting their names out, they will be fine.. After this report, I will for sure go out and check them out... always looking for a good "local" place to eat, away from down town..

after all Billy Gails isn't exactly on the strip...

Closed Thread