1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 07:02 PM   #1
Lydia1959

REVIEW: American Presidential Museum - Inexpensive & Interesting Museum

While wasting some time before a show, we stopped in at the American Presidential Museum. I had a coupon off the internet which was a buy 1 adult ticket get one free (I believe this same coupon is in some of the free coupons books around town). Children under 18 were free with an adult ticket - so my husband and myself and our 2 teens all got in for $10.00. My husband is very interested in history and politics, but even the 2 teens and I found the museum interesting. The political bloopers movie which is shown in the Kennedy Room was a bit long and we snuck out before it was over. There are several themed rooms, lots of pictures and memorabilia. The museum also houses replicas of First Lady gowns, President Bush's desk, the Nixon administration Air Force One jet and a presidential limosine. There are cut-outs of Kennedy, Clinton and President Bush that you can take your photo next too. Not very realistic looking, but good for a chuckle.

The museum's staff are very helpful and knowlegeable. The building is clean and well kept. There are lots of fun and unusual items in the large gift shop. Ask for the "Fact Hunt" sheet at the beginning (offered to students - but my husband filled one out) to win a small prize before you leave. Recommended, especially if you have the coupon or if you are a history buff.

Old 06-18-2005, 07:44 AM   #2
chewiegand

RE: Museum coupon

Hi,
Great review. My husband loves history. Can you tell us where you found the BOGO coupon please?
TIA
Mary
Old 06-18-2005, 11:53 AM   #3
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

There are BoGo coupons for the American Presidential Museum in the Best Read Guide, so perhaps they would also be on the Best Read Guide's website.

I love the Gift Shop there!

Closed Thread