1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 12:17 PM   #1
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

Burch's BBQ?

Anyone tried Burch's BBQ yet? In Old Town Branson, just off the main drag area, east of Commercial and Main. Went by for breakfast today, supposedly they have American waffles, vs everyone else's Belgium style, as i was told they opened at 8am...but at 9:30 they still weren't open. Anyway, anyone yet done a breakfast or lunch there?
Old 10-31-2020, 03:40 PM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
Anyone tried Burch's BBQ yet? In Old Town Branson, just off the main drag area, east of Commercial and Main. Went by for breakfast today, supposedly they have American waffles, vs everyone else's Belgium style, as i was told they opened at 8am...but at 9:30 they still weren't open. Anyway, anyone yet done a breakfast or lunch there?
New place?
Old 10-31-2020, 04:13 PM   #3
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

Well, I guess so.not sure how many times I have walked by it before I suddenly noticed their sign hanging over the sidewalk. Went by 2 more times this week, still closed. But I had talked to another person who went in and looked around it a couple weeks ago. I guess I'm not hitting the right time that it is open. Its right beside the Jerky Outlet, across the street from Dino's 24k cake/donut place.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:45 PM   #4
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

Finally just caught them open! Had just grabbed a late lunch on the square, so didnt eat. But went and and talked to the nice lady working there. Seems as if the infernal virus has forced some changes to their original business plan. Were going to feature a bbq buffet, but now just going to serve off a menu. Breakfast has been pushed back to a later date. They are closed Tuesday's and Wednesday's. Open Thursday-Monday 10am-6pm. Doing a "soft" opening presently. Meat is pulled pork and beef brisket, bbq beans, fries, coleslaw. Since they open at 10am, I WILL try it tomorrow morning. Very nice lady, hope they make it, despite the crazy uncertain times we are currently in.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:33 PM   #5
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

Ok, finally made it in for lunch today! Sadly, I was the only customer the entire time I ate. Tried their sliced brisket. I think 90% of people would really enjoy it. Great Smokey smell and taste. BBQ beans outstanding. Mac and Cheese very good. Everything they smoke and cook themselves. They also make all their bbq sauces, six different flavors/varieties. I think the most interesting and original, to me, is their Cherry Pineapple. You just gotta try it, I can’t really describe it. The Sweet Heat is very good, also the Pineapple Mango may appeal to many people. Those were my favorites of the six. Anyway, even though the menu is limited at present, I hope people find them and give them a try. Nice to have locals trying to establish themselves in the tough restaurant environment. Hope they can succeed.

Closed Thread