1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Other Destinations

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2020, 10:28 PM   #1
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Whataburger's landing in Missouri

Hope one lands in the Branson area.

The Texas-based fast food chain has confirmed plans to expand new markets into three states, including Missouri.

Whataburger is building 35 restaurants in 2021 and is also planning expansion to Kansas and Tennessee.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:23 PM   #2
Locknload

I know some people think What a burger is great, I dont get what the hoop la is. About like eating a Sonic hamburger. There no better than numerous other fast food burgers. I think a lot of it is people who used to live in texas or Oklahoma and it reminds them of home, more than being some fantastic burger.

I'd rather eat a burger at a mom n pop local restaurant. maybed not as fast though
Old 08-09-2020, 04:31 PM   #3
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locknload View Post
I know some people think What a burger is great, I dont get what the hoop la is. About like eating a Sonic hamburger. There no better than numerous other fast food burgers. I think a lot of it is people who used to live in texas or Oklahoma and it reminds them of home, more than being some fantastic burger.

I'd rather eat a burger at a mom n pop local restaurant. maybed not as fast though
Yeah Locknload, I think you nailed it. After years of having those burgers close by we almost never ate there, and then it was to satisfy an out of towner. But who knows, maybe they changed.

Let's "DEFUND THE FASHION POLICE". I'm sick and tired of always having to match
Old 08-09-2020, 08:45 PM   #4
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

I'll stick with Culvers;

http://www.culvers.com

Coach Man.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:30 PM   #5
soxster
Super Ultra Member

I think they are over priced for what you get.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #6
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

In the opinion of our little family Whataburger is the best fast food burger in our area. My wife and I love getting Freddy’s in Branson, though, and that would continue to be our choice when we are rhere.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:29 PM   #7
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

I’ve barely been in Texas more than a handful of times. Raised in Kansas. I’ll admit that the first time I ate at Whataburger, I didn’t get it. Just wasn’t impressed. But that may have been because I was coming down with a stomach bug. The last time I was in Texas last year, I saw the error of my ways! I LOVE Whataburger!! I am stoked that they are building one in the Kansas City area. I would love to see one pop up closer. I know a lot of folk the Hanna’s City area are excited about it. Though I’m sure none more than Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback, and part owner of the Kansas City Royals, Patrick Mahomes! Many are convinced his wanting one in Kansas City was the catalyst that made this happen.

Closed Thread