1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 02:54 PM   #1
Disneycrazymom
I love to travel!

Best place to buy furniture near Branson?

We are closing on a Condo in Kimberling City on the 27th. It is unfurnished and so we will need quite a few things. Where should I go to look? Thanks much!
Old 05-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #2
pmccune

We purchased everything for our condo in Marshall, AK (about 50 miles away).
The furniture store covers several blocks and has anything you might want.....they also deliver. Wonderful people to work with also!
Old 05-11-2005, 05:11 AM   #3
just_us

There is a furniture store out by the Welk Resort that's supposed to be pretty good. Also, "furniture row" off of Hwy. 65 in Springfield is supposed to have great deals and nice stuff too. (about 35 - 40 miles North of Branson). I saw a "Taylor Furniture" truck that said "going out of business" on the side of it... last I knew, they were located in the Branson Meadows Shopping Center in Branson.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:13 AM   #4
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

I think you mean Marshall, Arkansas (AR), not Marshall, Alaska.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:28 AM   #5
Disneycrazymom
I love to travel!

Thank-you very much. We drive past Funiture Row on the way in from STL so I will stop there. I also heard about a place called Brashers (at least I think that was it). Is it a good one? Where is it at? I am even considering ordering from Penny's and having it delivered. I am just worried with them because I can't pick the date.

Where is your condo Pmccue? Ours is in Ozark Mountain. On the lake, but we didn't get a dock, I hope we don't regret that later! Right now we just have a Sea Doo so no real need for one but DH really likes new toys, so by the end of summer who knows!
Old 05-11-2005, 08:05 PM   #6
Nascarfan78

My parents bought a place near Kimberling City (Just off Joe Bald Rd.) and got a lot of their stuff at Furniture Factory Outlet in Springfield. (headboard/dresser stuff, dining table and chairs and some odds/ends stuff) It's fairly nice and inexpensive. They just got plain, simple furniture but it does the job.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:16 PM   #7
pmccune

Thanks for the correction, I did mean Arkansas!! Our condo is at Thousand Hills. We have shopped at Brashers, bought one piece of furniture there, it's probably the best in Branson.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:32 PM   #8
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmccune
Thanks for the correction, I did mean Arkansas!! Our condo is at Thousand Hills. We have shopped at Brashers, bought one piece of furniture there, it's probably the best in Branson.
Is Braschers the furniture showroom next to the Branson Balloon on Shepherd of the Hills?
Old 05-11-2005, 09:36 PM   #9
Julsouthbranson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit
Is Braschers the furniture showroom next to the Branson Balloon on Shepherd of the Hills?
Yes thats their Branson location.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:09 PM   #10
Branson Mom
Just me

When we were shopping for our livingroom furniture we ended up at Furniture Row in Springfield. I felt that Braschear's was a little high.
Taylor's at Green Roof is going out of business
I haven't been out to the one by Welk yet. I can't remember the name of it and if I remember right the same company at Welk opened a second store out in Branson West, might even be an outlet furniture store.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:23 AM   #11
fritzie

Why go to "Furniture Row" and send all your money out of state?? They may have a good selection, but what about after sales service?

We purchased lots of new furniture from the Furniture Broker in Springfield. They are on Sunshine off Hwy 65 just before Sam's Club. They have a nice mix of promotional, mid priced and some upper end furniture. We were very pleased with delivery and after sales service.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:14 PM   #12
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Furniture Row...is a group of stores located next to each other in Springfield, MO.

Closed Thread