1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 12:19 PM   #1
ambyuk

Live in jobs in Branson?

Hi again everyone

Well I posted a couple of weeks ago about relocating to Branson. My husband had a couple of job interviews down in the area earlier this week so we just got back from a few days trip. I really love it down there, definitely want to try and move there!

So I was wondering if anyone knew where to look for live-in jobs. There is one we're waiting to get more information on, husband & wife team to manage a motel. I have hotel experience and hubby is a drywall/painting and computer whizz so I think we have our bases covered. In the UK where I'm from there are lots of live-in jobs available, and I know right where to look. Here, I have no idea, we just happened upon that ad.

Help?

Amber

Closed Thread