1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2010, 02:51 AM   #1
JoshS

Thumbs up Hughes Brothers Show

I have been following the Hughes Brothers Show for a few years now. It is my favorite show in Branson. There are a number of good shows in Branson. Many have great talent. Some are great with the "Wow" factor. The Hughes Brothers show has impressed me on soooo many levels that I'm not really sure where to start.

I guess I will start with the Brothers! The Hughes Brothers have amazing talent, from the harmonies to the comedy. They are energetic and fun! There are a number of great vocal groups in Branson and I have seen a good number of them. The Hughes Brothers are my favorite because they have all of the talent that any other groups have, but I don't get tired or bored hearing the same sound. They sing, dance and do their own comedy. They are also very down to earth. This show is much more than just a good vocal group.

Some shows play all their own instruments. Some do the instruments with their voices. The Hughes Brothers have it all. They play instruments, they sing A capella and they have an incredible band that backs them up. I'm one of those people who appreciate it when you get more. I don't want to hear two hours of the same old thing. I want to be surprised. The Hughes Brothers do that again and again.

One of the biggest surprises is the rest of the family. I can't believe the amount of talent in this family. Well, first of all this is a BIG family with, I think, 40 something family members. There is a lot of variety that happens with the addition of the wives and kids. Couples dancing... There's the romance element when the brothers and wives sing together. It's great to see all of the love. I loved the segment where they show their wedding videos. For those of you who have seen this show before they have completely redone this section. There are also big Broadway production numbers.

Probably my favorite part of the show is all of the kids. The first time I thought about seeing this show, I wondered if it would be any good with all of the family involved. I was surprised by all of the talent. After seeing them for a few years now, I can't believe how the Hughes kids have grown. They are bouncing off of the stage. They have also grown in numbers.

There is something in this show for everyone: Incredible Vocals, Dancing, Comedy, Family Togetherness, Cute Toddlers, Couples, BIG Production numbers, Multi-Talented Family, and a Hot Band to back it all up!!!

My recommendation is put this show on your list. If you have not seen them before, you're in for a BIG treat. If you have seen them but a few years back, you need to see them again. They have made a lot of changes and improvements. I will be back again next year and The Hughes Brothers Show will be at the top of my list of shows to see.