1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 11:03 PM   #1
Barb
Super Ultra Member

Labor Day Weekend

To all Branson Board Buddies who will be traveling this weekend, have a safe trip.
Old 08-30-2002, 07:02 AM   #2
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

Thanks Barb.....

We will leave here very early morning....hope the traffic will be decent.

They have spent the last two weeks raising the gas prices....so we will have high dollar MPH's.......

See ya in Branson, yawl.......tomorrow. Got my button already in the purse.....Ill lay the signs on the dash and in the back when we are parked........
Old 08-30-2002, 12:38 PM   #3
Marjorie
Super Ultra Member

DITTO, BARB!

God Bless all our Labor Day travelers!
Old 08-30-2002, 02:34 PM   #4
scissortail
~*~*~*~*~*~

Same here, Barb!
I hope everyone stays safe!

My daughter is in Branson, as we speak, with her boyfriend and his family! Hubby is in Ponca City, playing in a golf tournament!
Old 08-30-2002, 02:49 PM   #5
Okieflower

Labor Day Weekend*****

Same Here I hope everyone stays SAFE. We just came back from BRANSON we went for the "Cruisin Branson Lights". We had a great time.
Old 08-30-2002, 02:58 PM   #6
scissortail
~*~*~*~*~*~

Okieflower, if you don't mind me asking....Where are you from?
I'm from Muskogee, as you can see!
Old 08-30-2002, 04:30 PM   #7
Marjorie
Super Ultra Member

Cheesecake:

Hope you and the "farmer" have a GREAT and SAFE trip. I know it's been awhile and you are looking forward to it.

Can't wait to hear all about Loretta! Take the camera! !

Hugs,
Marjorie
Old 08-30-2002, 05:07 PM   #8
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

Hey thanks Marjorie......I have everything sitting in the floor...

ummmmmmm....my camera.......hopefully I can get another sweet shot of the farmer drooling over his sweet Loretta... If there is an opportunity...Ill take pics of things that have been mentioned here.....as Im takin the digi...with me.

ummmmmmmm....my extra clothes..in case I dump a hamburger in my lap or on my *shelf*......everything will be something to go with red.....hehe....

ummmmmmmmmm......my red bag is full of everything but the kitchen sink.....you know extra lipstick....and stuff....)

Im going to bed early....so Granny can make it.....hahaha....I cleaned the car out.....put my buddy signs for the windows in a big envelope....and my buddy pin is in my purse......

......oh btw...you know why Im wearing a red suede blazer and red shoes and a red bag?......to Match the red CHEESECAKE on my Buddy Button...gotta be coordinated........

Sooooo now when I take out these curlers...and give em a swish of spray.....Im going to bed....if we go this seldom...Im getting my moneys worth tomorrow.....hehe....but I have tickets for Sept 28th too.......and....then we will go a couple times in Nov...Im making those reservations you cant trade in...HE HAS TO GO THEN......hehehe..........or some of you are gonna have to use my tickets......)))))))))))

We are lookin for some real good sounding excuses to stay away from family gatherings....hehe..........I may just call and say we arent going....we are too tired....and then just sneak to Branson.....)))))))))

So be lookin for a great lookin blonde in RED.....draggin a tall cowboy behind her......we wont be moving fast....but we will be determined....))))))))):cool

Closed Thread