1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 11:39 PM   #1
travelerdeb

Dean Z

Dean Z will be performing his Ultimate Elvis Tribute Show 9/4 - 10/30 at Clay Cooper’s Theater.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:21 PM   #2
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

He is also staying THROUGH Christmas at Clay’s theater! Going to bring an all new Christmas themed show, titled “ Dean Z’s Rockin’ Christmas Show”. Opens November 9, and running THREE times per day (!?!). That is according to the Branson Tri Lakes News. Wow! He is billing this show as “The Most Rockin’ Show Of The Holiday Season”. It should be a blast to see and hear, imo. But the listed schedule of three performances per day? Hmm....Not sure how Clay and Company will work that in along with the other shows...but then again, the days that Dean Z will be performing these three shows is not specified. Anyway, gonna be so fun to see him at that theater again, as that is where I first saw him perform many years ago.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:31 PM   #3
travelerdeb

Wow, great news! Dean Z is one of the best.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:01 AM   #4
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
He is also staying THROUGH Christmas at Clay’s theater! Going to bring an all new Christmas themed show, titled “ Dean Z’s Rockin’ Christmas Show”. Opens November 9, and running THREE times per day (!?!). That is according to the Branson Tri Lakes News. Wow! He is billing this show as “The Most Rockin’ Show Of The Holiday Season”. It should be a blast to see and hear, imo. But the listed schedule of three performances per day? Hmm....Not sure how Clay and Company will work that in along with the other shows...but then again, the days that Dean Z will be performing these three shows is not specified. Anyway, gonna be so fun to see him at that theater again, as that is where I first saw him perform many years ago.
. LOL...
i checked the schedule....
LMAO.!
He has 3 shows a "week" starting in sept... big difference... his show however is scattered out on the time slots...
3 time slots, 3 different days a week.,
Christmas show has a couple of weeks with 4 shows.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:31 AM   #5
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

Well, that answers the scheduling "conflicts" I was wondering about! The article in the Tri Lakes did not have any scheduling details that I saw, just the brief snippet. Thanks for the clarification!

Closed Thread