1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Movies/TV/Books/Music

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #421
Diane1611
Missing Branson

And seeing Jack and Victor agree on something - write that on the calendar! And Mac taking in Mary Jane -oh boy! Watch out, girl!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #422
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

That stupid Heather she belives a lie and rejects the truth.

Did you expect Victor to let JT go/
Old 07-31-2009, 08:28 AM   #423
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

How far along is Ashley supposed to be in her pregnancy? Farther along than Sharon, right? Hearing something about a possible baby switch so that Ashley will get Sharon's live baby and Sharon's will be dead at birth since Dr. Taylor will be the attending at both births. That would be really stretching....
Old 07-31-2009, 09:43 AM   #424
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
How far along is Ashley supposed to be in her pregnancy? Farther along than Sharon, right? Hearing something about a possible baby switch so that Ashley will get Sharon's live baby and Sharon's will be dead at birth since Dr. Taylor will be the attending at both births. That would be really stretching....
.....but we all know stretching is what soap operas do!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:53 AM   #425
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
http://www.soaps.com/youngandrestles...Call_Me_Deacon

Thinking thinking...Deacon has been there before, or on another soap before with that same name.

Victoria is leaving the show...ya think?
After a big funeral?

And Deacon somehow gets into the storyline....and JT goes to investigate/hunt him down...meaning Vicky and JT leave...?

SPOILERS--DO NOT CLICK HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING

Thanks for these links they are very helpful
Old 08-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #426
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Boy the story was so sad today. It seems when ever there is a lot of drama there is a storm.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #427
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Well, Friday's episode covers for Nikki being gone for awhile (it was taped when the actress was in the midst of her salary negotiations with the show and it looked as though she wasn't coming back). I'm still wondering about this Newman who is supposed to die relatively soon. I do know that I'm ready for the Ashley/Adam storyline; at least Heather is now thinking Adam is a skunk.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #428
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

I watched 3 episodes today. Looks like it's getting closer to the time when everyone will find out who Mary Jane Bensen really is.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #429
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Boy is everything ever getting mixed up lately. Can they ever have a normal couple that stays together.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #430
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindainkansas View Post
Boy is everything ever getting mixed up lately. Can they ever have a normal couple that stays together.
I didn't watch yesterday...so grabbed some lunch and soap today........and I have lost out on what is going on?

If today is any indication of the direction this story is going, well then I'll be confused forever and watching something else...lol.

Duh...why is every couple mad...that Victoria husband has been kissing Brads daughter? (do I have that right)???
Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #431
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
I didn't watch yesterday...so grabbed some lunch and soap today........and I have lost out on what is going on?

If today is any indication of the direction this story is going, well then I'll be confused forever and watching something else...lol.

Duh...why is every couple mad...that Victoria husband has been kissing Brads daughter? (do I have that right)???
.....DON'T CARE FOR THE STORYLINE MYSELF!
The last storyline I want is more of Amber & that Deacon guy!
Amber should have stayed on B & B or just let her go!
Nor do I care for Ashley going nutz & no one smart enough
to figure it out that Adam is the EVIL one!
So where is Nikki, laying in the ditch with amnesia?
I'm busy anyway, don't have time for their nonsense
when the storyline gets so disgusting, I'm gone.....!
Old 08-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #432
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

I was hoping Jack and Billy would get Ashley to go with them today. Maybe then Tracy gets there she can get her to leave she sure need to be away from Adam.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #433
Tams
Super Ultra Member

I just think it has all become ridiculous....Nikki is away...but she got hit by Ashley...so explain that noone has found her body at the end of the road of Newman ranch....AMBER GO BACK TO B & B AND TAKE DEACON WITH YOU....cancer for Lilley, poor thing has had to fight for everything.....Devon sleeping with Tara...COME ON...FIND SOME NEW WRITERS...

Let me breathe the air!!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #434
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

What happened..I WAS WATCHING and talking to hubby same time..............PAUL WAS STABBED? MARY JANE STABBED HERSELF?..........Mary Jane said she killed Nikki?
What the h.... happened?

Guess I'll have to find some ''website with the info''...

I didn't think one had to think watching a soap, that is why they are so popular...........simple junk for busy people, who have little time to pay close attention, but still like some entertainment...............now they are mumbling and mixing stuff up, and the story lines are so stupid...and we lose interest and MISS the punch line?

I'm so tired of it.............
Old 08-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #435
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
What happened..I WAS WATCHING and talking to hubby same time..............PAUL WAS STABBED? MARY JANE STABBED HERSELF?..........Mary Jane said she killed Nikki?
What the h.... happened?

Guess I'll have to find some ''website with the info''...

I didn't think one had to think watching a soap, that is why they are so popular...........simple junk for busy people, who have little time to pay close attention, but still like some entertainment...............now they are mumbling and mixing stuff up, and the story lines are so stupid...and we lose interest and MISS the punch line?

I'm so tired of it.............

Same 4 me!
The last I saw was Paul SOBBING & sliding down the wall.
I had no idea what Patti did with the knife
Talk about one crazy episode after another!
This show has gone from bad to badder!
....or from worse to worser!!!

Closed Thread