1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Time Out Sports Bar and Grill

Saturday night after not finding a table, or even bar space at Outback Pub. then not even finding a place to park at the Rambunctious Rodent,. My son, and two friends went to Time Out. I haven't heard much about this place, but wanted to give it a try. Much less crowded, but probably because they didn't have a band. We were there around 8:00 PM, and the crowd was quite young. That doesn't bother me at all, I'm used to it in several of my favorites at home.
The food was very good, although we didn't get to try the chicken wings. They were to close Sunday, and will be moving to a new location in March. So they didn't keep their food stocked completely. My son had their BBQ nachos that were really good, and B I G! Our two buddies had burgers that they liked, and I had something they call pig wings. Pork shanks, seasoned like chicken wings, fried, and served with your choice of any of their wing sauces. I had the Jamaican Jerk, and it was fantastic!
I don't know where the new location will be. Our waitress didn't even know. But I'll be looking for it in March to get some more of those pig wings.