1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 07:42 PM   #1
MartyR

Branson and Uber

Wasn't really sure what thread to put this in but I go to a lot of shows up there and other family members might be using the car on some days.

How is Uber service there? Never used it before in Branson. Do they have a good number of drivers?
Old 06-06-2020, 08:11 PM   #2
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyR View Post
Wasn't really sure what thread to put this in but I go to a lot of shows up there and other family members might be using the car on some days.

How is Uber service there? Never used it before in Branson. Do they have a good number of drivers?
"Branson, Missouri Other" would suit this

Coach Man.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:15 AM   #3
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

I have used UBER many times in Branson during the last 3 years. So have two of my friends from out of town, parked their Harley at their hotel, and spent a week here going everywhere in Uber. They were very satisfied with the service, so have I been.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:02 AM   #4
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

However, since Uber just announced they are now making it official corporate policy to OPENLY RACIAL DISCRIMINATE against the largest and most diverse racial make up of Americans (Asians, Hispanics, Whites, and Native American Indians) I can not, and will not use them, nor recommend them. I would suggest that everyone use one ofvthe local TAXI companies, that has company policy of treating EVERYONE the same way. Goodbye, Uber! Hello Taxi's!
Old 06-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #5
leftsaidted
Super Ultra Member

Uber said it will make changes to its ride-hailing app and Uber Eats delivery service to support black-owned businesses.

In an email to customers late Thursday, CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said Uber Eats will promote black-owned restaurants on its app, and that the service will not charge delivery fees to those restaurants “for the remainder of the year.”

Uber will also offer discounted rides to black-owned small businesses “who have been hit hard by COVID-19,” though it did not add how much of a discount would be given.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:19 PM   #6
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
Uber said it will make changes to its ride-hailing app and Uber Eats delivery service to support black-owned businesses.

In an email to customers late Thursday, CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said Uber Eats will promote black-owned restaurants on its app, and that the service will not charge delivery fees to those restaurants “for the remainder of the year.”

Uber will also offer discounted rides to black-owned small businesses “who have been hit hard by COVID-19,” though it did not add how much of a discount would be given.

How about all Businesses?
if this is factual........ uber should be put out of business..

Closed Thread