1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
Airforce Dad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 370
Tony Roi

Whatever happened to Tony Roi? My youngest daughter really liked him. I know that he was sick. But, I thought that he went back to performing.
Another performer that fell off of the face of the earth was Jennifer Wilson. I wonder where she is theses days?
Airforce Dad is offline  
Old 06-09-2020, 11:24 AM   #2
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member
 
Coach Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airforce Dad View Post
Whatever happened to Tony Roi? My youngest daughter really liked him. I know that he was sick. But, I thought that he went back to performing.
Another performer that fell off of the face of the earth was Jennifer Wilson. I wonder where she is theses days?
I believe Jennifer is up in the Hunstville, MO, area these days.

I assume Tony is still recovering from his Traumatic Injury.

Coach Man.
__________________
"We Don't Need No Thought Control!"
Coach Man is offline  
Old 06-09-2020, 11:38 AM   #3
Airforce Dad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 370
Tony Roi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Man View Post
I believe Jennifer is up in the Hunstville, MO, area these days.

I assume Tony is still recovering from his Traumatic Injury.

Coach Man.
I not big on Elvis impersonators. But, I did enjoy watching Tony Roi with my wife and daughter.
Airforce Dad is offline  
Old 06-09-2020, 12:14 PM   #4
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member
 
bransoncutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Branson, MO
Posts: 12,509
Tony Roi has recovered well from his traumatic injuries following a fall a couple of years ago. He had been doing a dinner show here in town. But several weeks ago, he unfortunately took another nasty spill. He ended up hospitalized with some complications. I have not heard anything new outside of that.
bransoncutie is offline  
Old 06-09-2020, 12:27 PM   #5
DalmatianDad
aka - DD
 
DalmatianDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 13,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
Tony Roi has recovered well from his traumatic injuries following a fall a couple of years ago. He had been doing a dinner show here in town. But several weeks ago, he unfortunately took another nasty spill. He ended up hospitalized with some complications. I have not heard anything new outside of that.
Thanks for that update cutie. Been wondering what his status is. I certainly wish him well.
__________________
.

"Never Argue With a Fool, Onlookers May Not Be Able to Tell the Difference."
DalmatianDad is offline  
Old 06-09-2020, 06:34 PM   #6
Airforce Dad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 370
Talking Jennifer Wilson

Is Jennifer still in show business? I always wanted to see her show but never got the chance. I can't find her on YouTube either.
Airforce Dad is offline  
Old 06-10-2020, 05:30 AM   #7
WireRoad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airforce Dad View Post
Is Jennifer still in show business? I always wanted to see her show but never got the chance. I can't find her on YouTube either.
She got married quite a few years back and retired completely out of the entertainment business.
WireRoad is online now  


 

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
REVIEW: Tony Roi - The Elvis Experience - Tony Roi The Elvis Experience LST Branson Shows 19 04-11-2010 12:45 PM
Tony Roi CLUCKINGHEN Branson Shows 6 06-26-2009 12:30 PM
REVIEW: Tony Roi - The Elvis Experience - Tony Roi -Best show, Performer and SInger Fran Clark Branson Missouri Other 0 10-20-2005 06:23 AM
REVIEW: Tony Roi - The Elvis Experience - Tony Roi Review duhutch74 Branson Shows 0 07-12-2005 10:06 PM
REVIEW: Tony Roi - The Elvis Experience - TONY ROI Jhahn0904 Branson Missouri Other 6 07-05-2005 09:26 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:26 PM.


--