1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > The Marketplace

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Think spring/summer: Condos from $39

If anyone is planning on coming to Branson in the next few months for a few days and would like to stay in a condo at motel prices, I am now making 2011 reservations for the Grand Crowne Resort behind the Thousand Hills Golf Course.

I can book stays of 4 or more nights up to 6 months in advance. I can book 2-3 night stays up to 60 days in advance. **Summer/Fall/and Christmas book up months in advance, so plan ahead for these peak travel times.

Prices for weeknights (Sunday-Thursday nights) are listed below. Weekend rates are double those listed below. **I am very limited on the number of weekend reservations I can make.

Sun-Thursday Rates
1 bed A $39 nt sleeps 4 530 sq. ft
1 bed B $59 nt sleeps 4 916 sq. ft
1 bed C $49 nt sleeps 4 617 sq. ft
2 bed AB $85 nt sleeps 8 1446 sq. ft
2 bed BC $90 nt sleeps 8 1533 sq. ft
3 bed ABC $125 nt sleeps 12 2063 sq. ft

**Not having to pay the 12% Branson lodging tax is another big savings!

The Grand Crowne Condos are “triple-share” units that can be rented as 1, 2, or 3 bedroom units. All units have 1 bed per bedroom (king-sized or queen-sized), kitchens, separate living/dining areas, fold-out couches, and washer/dryers. The B and C units also have balconies, jacuzzi tubs, and an extra ½ bathroom. For more pictures and information, go to http://www.grandcrowneresorts.com. Click on Lodging, then Grand Crowne Resorts.

I require a $35 deposit if I am able to secure a reservation for you. The balance is due no later than 15 days before check-in. Cancellations made prior to 15 days before check-in will result in a forfeit of the deposit. No cancellations or changes (except name changes) can be made less than 15 days before check-in date.

**The Lodges and condos at Crowne View Heights out near Silver Dollar City may have availability as well if you would rather stay on Indian Point. You can check them out on the website listed above and contact me for rate quotes.

Send a PM if you have questions or would like for me to check availability for something. Happy Ground Hog Day!
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Here are some options ready to go!

Here are some units that I've already got reserved. They are ready to be put in a guest's name. $35 deposit then balance due 15 days before check-in. I can even wait to the check-in date to cash your check if you prefer.

**All units are at the Grand Crowne Resort unless specified.

1 bedroom C unit sleeps 4; July 3 for 5 nights ($245 total)

2 bedroom at Crowne View Heights (1 mile from Silver Dollar City) sleeps 6
July 4 for 4 nights ($360) **new outdoor pool opened last summer

2 bedroom BC unit sleeps 8; July 17 for 5 nights ($450 total)

2 bedroom BC unit sleeps 8; July 24 for 5 nights ($450 total)

**I can still check other options if these dates or units won't work for you!
(See post above or send a PM for info.)

**25% of each reservation will go to help support missionaries in Ghana, Mongolia, or Papua New Guinea
Old 04-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
djmrl68
Ultra Member

July 3rd C unit gone

Update:
The 1 bedroom C unit for July 3rd for 5 nights has been spoken for. The other units listed are still available. I'd be happy to check for other dates/unit sizes to fit your family's/group's needs.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
kenh4495

Can you tell me if you are aware of a pet friendly condo? I have two small Westies that would be traveling with us. I need a condo that could sleep 8 people from Dec 27th to Jan 2nd. The dogs are well behaved, and have there own rooms they stay in most of the time. They are crate trained. The people are 7 adults and a newborn as my first Grand daughter is to be here by then and will make her first trip to Branson. This is why the wife prefers a condo. Thanks for any guidance.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
djmrl68
Ultra Member

I sent you an e-mail. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
Arkleg

Good Afternoon! I would like to inquire on the Crown View Heights 1 bedroom condo for the dates of August 25 thru September2nd or 3rd.

Thank you very much!

Margie Davis
Old 07-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkleg View Post
Good Afternoon! I would like to inquire on the Crown View Heights 1 bedroom condo for the dates of August 25 thru September2nd or 3rd.

Thank you very much!

Margie Davis
Crowne View Heights 1 bedroom during that time frame would be $399 a week. Add an extra weeknight for $50 or an extra weekend night for $75. Let me know exact dates if you want me to check on availability. I require $35 non-refundable deposit to reserve and the balance due no later than 15 days prior to check-in date. Thanks for your interest! Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited by djmrl68; 07-11-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Closed Thread