1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
Branson Junkie
Super Ultra Member

Christmas Light Display

Just back from the Shepherd of the Hills Expressway light display. Lots of effort went into it for sure. We thought it was a nice display, though from time to time we wondered exactly what we were looking at. One question - is there music throughout? If so we missed it. If not that would be a nice addition. We have a home in our town that directs you to a radio station that plays musical accompaniments to their light display. Just an idea. I know the admission price needs to be simplified, but I did think $20 for the two of us was a little pricey, though we knew that beforehand and went anyway. Loved the basketball shooting Santa.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:37 AM   #2
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

I agree. Music puts you in that Christmas spirit.
Did they have the hot chocolate in the gift shop afterwards like Shepherd of the Hills used to offer at the end of the light tour?
Old 11-02-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
I agree. Music puts you in that Christmas spirit.
Did they have the hot chocolate in the gift shop afterwards like Shepherd of the Hills used to offer at the end of the light tour?
SOTH has been pricey for the last several years. I have not been for 2 years now.. the displays "were" all the same..

Do they have new stuff this year? If so how much? I might be inclined to go, if it has been changed quite a bit.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:50 PM   #4
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branson Junkie View Post
Just back from the Shepherd of the Hills Expressway light display. Lots of effort went into it for sure. We thought it was a nice display, though from time to time we wondered exactly what we were looking at. One question - is there music throughout? If so we missed it. If not that would be a nice addition. We have a home in our town that directs you to a radio station that plays musical accompaniments to their light display. Just an idea. I know the admission price needs to be simplified, but I did think $20 for the two of us was a little pricey, though we knew that beforehand and went anyway. Loved the basketball shooting Santa.
Are the displays still in glass cases?

Closed Thread