1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 04:43 PM   #1
AngelInn

Smile REVIEW: Angel Inn

Hi, I think this website is great.

Just thought I would throw in my two cents worth. I happened to be at the Angel Inn last week and really enjoyed it. They lived up to our expectations. We loved the breakfast and our room was quiet and clean. The matress was better than the Green Gables next door that we stayed at before. We used their 5 night special off of www.letsgotobranson.com and it was really a good deal. My husband and I will go back to Angel Inn next time we go to B for the shows.

Janice B.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:07 PM   #2
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelInn

Just thought I would throw in my two cents worth. I happened to be at the Angel Inn last week and really enjoyed it. They lived up to our expectations. We loved the breakfast and our room was quiet and clean. The matress was better than the Green Gables next door that we stayed at before. We used their 5 night special off of www.letsgotobranson.com and it was really a good deal. My husband and I will go back to Angel Inn next time we go to B for the shows.

Janice B.
Gosh, you must have really like the Angel Inn to make it your Member's Name.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:34 PM   #3
jakwi
Super Ultra Member

Could the word be blatant.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:17 PM   #4
loves2fish
Voted #1, Best, Poster !!

I suspect a guest may have posted on the computer in the lobby.????
Old 05-17-2006, 09:24 AM   #5
BransonGudTimr
Ultra Member

Quote:

Just thought I would throw in my two cents worth. I happened to be at the Angel Inn last week and really enjoyed it. They lived up to our expectations. We loved the breakfast and our room was quiet and clean. The matress was better than the Green Gables next door that we stayed at before. We used their 5 night special off of www.letsgotobranson.com and it was really a good deal. My husband and I will go back to Angel Inn next time we go to B for the shows. Janice B.
"Thanks Mom, we at Angel Inn always appreciate you stopping by. You're welcome to use our computer any time."
Nothing like coming on with your first post and making a good effort to "confuse" the honest people on the forum.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:37 AM   #6
AngelInn

What happened

Hi this is Jerry from Angel Inn I had recently signed up for an account to post a reply to our mistake with our guest. In the mean time someone else posted my email to them and made it a moot point. I had a guest stay here last week and come back on their return trough town from Texas. Janice kept complimenting our hotel, so I aked her if she had any problems with her room. She said no. I mentioned about our guests problems when they stayed here and she wanted to read it. I logged into the 1branson.com site under my user name. I then had to go help another guest. While I was helping them, she posted her experience using my account name. I immediately felt that people would think that I did it. Murphy is working overtime.

Jerry
Old 05-18-2006, 07:28 PM   #7
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Hi this is Jerry from Angel Inn I had recently signed up for an account to post a reply to our mistake with our guest. In the mean time someone else posted my email to them and made it a moot point. I had a guest stay here last week and come back on their return trough town from Texas. Janice kept complimenting our hotel, so I aked her if she had any problems with her room. She said no. I mentioned about our guests problems when they stayed here and she wanted to read it. I logged into the 1branson.com site under my user name. I then had to go help another guest. While I was helping them, she posted her experience using my account name. I immediately felt that people would think that I did it. Murphy is working overtime.

Jerry
Thanks for explaining.
And Welcome, Jerry.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:32 PM   #8
deb_803
George Strait Junkie

I have a question, did this motel used to be Hampton Inn? I know there's still a Hampton Inn on Hwy 76. But the other one closed.
Just wondering.

This link should take you to the Rankin Brothers FB Fan Page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121168961253976/
Old 05-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #9
LadyDrifter
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yes. It did.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:13 AM   #10
Grangie
Ultra Member

We just back from one night stay in Branson and we stayed at the Angel Inn and enjoyed it, no problems. We stopped at the 2 for 1 ticket outlet and got a good rate for the one night.

Closed Thread