1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Other Destinations

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 09:14 PM   #31
bookworm

Here's a third vote for tourguidemike.com We are planning a trip to Disney next month and I have been having a ball planning it. Tour guide Mike cost about $20 but the info and advice on what days to go to which parks are invaluable. It's well worth it. Also the disboards are great for info. Do a search on the SeaWorld section there and there is a code I think it's just PEPSI to enter on Seaworlds website for something like 20% off your tickets. Also, as of now,(I'm not sure for how long though) if you buy a one day ticket, it is good for 6 more days in the next 2 weeks. We're planning on going there also. We love the disney area (almost as much as Branson.) This will be our 3rd trip. Hope you have fun.

darla
Old 06-28-2006, 09:41 AM   #32
stlsports4ever
Super Brason Man

Thats impressive

I have checked the site out, that is quite impressive. I think that any discounts is huge. And you can plan the whole trip and max out the time spent there.

Mr. Mike
Old 06-29-2006, 03:32 PM   #33
jaf4ever2007
Dr. Bransonman 101

I have never been to Florida either, how is it?
Old 06-29-2006, 04:40 PM   #34
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf4ever2007
It has some very nice and interesting tourist spots to see, but the weather can be darn hot and humid, sometimes worse than Missouri.

I have an idea: since you are from the same town as "stlsports4ever", share similar first names and board IDs, and even both work in the mortgage business, maybe you could "hitch" a ride with him when he goes to Florida.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:03 PM   #35
Airforce Dad

Talking Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf4ever2007
The state bird in Florida is the Mosquito. It rains EVERY day. It is hotter and more humid than St. Charles, MO. You have to back into a parking space at a motel to keep vandals from seeing that you are out of state. Other than that, it is OK.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #36
stlsports4ever
Super Brason Man

I have been finding out that there is cheaper flights the closer you get to March! Hey CantCatchUp, why the attitude?

Mr. Mike
Old 07-06-2006, 01:36 PM   #37
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Attitude?

Last I saw you were expressing gratitude to me for the Orlando tips & sites I gave you. I didn't post anything to YOU ... stlsports4ever, since then; so I'm not sure where the attitude comment is coming from.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:26 PM   #38
ashbris
Super Ultra Member

Make sure you go to Southwest.com for great deals (sign up for the "dings") for Orlando airfare. We just came back from Florida last week (we drove), but my sister got some great airfare! Also, make sure you check out the mousesaver.com and check all of the car rental codes--do them separate, together and you can get some fantastic deals!! We did not stay in Orlando this time as we went to Cape Canaveral on a cruise --but the sites listed earlier were a huge help the year we went to Disney!! Also, check out restaurant.com and by some of your dining ahead of time! We bought the hopper passes from ticketmania?? But go through the mousesaver website and there is always deals exclusive to their members!!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:28 PM   #39
MKP

Mr. Mike,

My family and I went to Orlando the first time May 31 - Jun 7 this year. Food is very expensive at the parks and on the Disney property. Depending on which park you are going to most of the restaurants that were rated $ to $$ had about the same stuff. Hamburgers with fries or choice of fruit etc, and the kids meal only had 2 or 3 to choose from. There are also some fish places. The more expensive restaurants like the ones at MGM (we wanted to try the 50's restaurant), you have to have reservations, and earlier the better. That was one of the pricier restaurants rated $$$. The food whereever we ate at was good, never bad. We just hated the lines and lines of people to get anything. We mainly ate at our motel at The Animal Kingdom most of the time.

Closed Thread