1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2018, 02:36 PM   #1
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Thumbs up Illusionist Rick Thomas

Took some "out of towners" to see the magic of Rick Thomas the other night. We had seen the show several times, the last being, two years ago, so I figured it would be the same show. Nope, many new illusions,dancing and comedy.
The major new trick involves a helicopter, so if you have not that, then you need to go again.
Very good acts involving kids and adults alike.
Another highlight was the introduction of his two "Great Pyrenees" dogs that he mentioned were coming a few years ago. These are some slick animals. One weighed in at 180 lbs and I'd guess half of that was long, thick, white fur. We got some close and personal interaction with them after the show. Talk about calm and cool, these guys did not even flinch with bunches of folks hanging around.
Four of the best dancers in Branson somewhat involved with most illusions and one of their own. Very professional and artistic.
This is a great show for all ages, I certainly hope Branson can keep them.
BTW, one of our friends had seen Rick several times in Vegas, but in his opinion this was the best show of them all..
Old 04-29-2018, 02:50 PM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

I have seen his show.. It is very good.. I saw the Helicopter illusion last year.. Very cool.. He is a professional all the way...

Closed Thread