1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Mansion Theater

I was looking on their website, and they want you to buy them on line through Ticketmaster. Can I buy them directly through the theater? I prefer that, and not Ticketmaster.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
OKCtraveler
Super Ultra Member

Yes you can buy tickets at the Mansion ticket office. Ticket Master will cost you more in handling charges.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
TheOleSeagull
Administrator

Branson Tourism Center is excellent source of Branson show tickets and information

Branson Tourism Center, the owner and sponsor of this of this site as well as www.Branson.Com, is one of Branson’s largest and most respected vacation planning services and sellers of Branson show and attractions tickets and lodging. You can conveniently purchase tickets on line through www.BransonOnTheWeb or, if personal help or service is desired, by simply calling 1-800-785-1550 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. every day of the year except Christmas. There is no service charge for their services.

Closed Thread