1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Old 09-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #16
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Still feels like summer. Spent a few days in the DFW area and it was hot and humid. Got home this afternoon and it was hot and humid. House was incredibly hot so got in the pool for an hour while waiting for the a/c to cool the house.
biscuitcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:16 AM   #17
NotJLB
Super Ultra Member

KY3 says Fall will start when Fall starts, which is very unusual. A couple days to work on your tan . . . then Fall, time to dethatch and scatter grass seed.

Thu
Isolated Thunderstorms
93°72°

Fri
Thunderstorm
84°62°

Sat (First Day of Fall)
Rain
70°62°

Sun
Showers
73°64°

Mon
Scattered Thunderstorms
79°67°

Tue
Scattered Thunderstorms
79°63°

Wed
Scattered Thunderstorms
74°58°

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."
Winston Churchill
NotJLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:04 AM   #18
OkieAnon

in about a week they are talking about overnight lows in the 30's for my area. not ready for that, wouldn't take much of a dip there to get a frost.

still predicting heavy rains, shifted to the south and east of us, we are in the 2 to 3 inch range but depending which weatherman you listen to I've heard OKC - Tulsa and on s.e. 5 to 8 inches, with one guy comparing it to 1983 when Tico came up and said a computer model showed 14 inches possible for central Okla. I can kind of remember that one, man there was a lot of water everywhere.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM   #19
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

I have seen mid to upper 90s on various thermometers around AR this week. Since it was so hot when we got home from work at 6:30, we decided to take another dip in the pool since it might be the last opportunity for the summer based on what temps are supposed to be this weekend.
biscuitcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #20
OkieAnon

this is a change, we've went from hot and muggy all week to a couple inches of rain overnight and now north winds, light rain and temps in the middle 60's. it does make you think of fall this morning.

I got people coming in to the store in sweatshirts, its cool but not that cool, in fact the building is warm enough yetI thought about the A/c but decided to open the door instead.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote