1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Old 08-06-2018, 12:07 PM   #1
OkieAnon

Pierce Arrow --- 3:00 shows

just FYI... Pierce Arrow cancelled all 3:00 shows for the month of August. had reservations for later this week.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #2
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Thanks for the info Okie.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:06 PM   #3
OkieAnon

yea kind of frustrating when you are set to leave in a few days and have your plans all made only to have a wrench thrown in at the last second. trying to come up with something else for that time slot.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:16 PM   #4
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieAnon View Post
yea kind of frustrating when you are set to leave in a few days and have your plans all made only to have a wrench thrown in at the last second. trying to come up with something else for that time slot.
Comedy JAmboree at Grand Country is a very good show this year... 3:00 in the afternoon.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #5
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Yea....I was wondering just last week how long their newly debuted "Decades" show was going to last, as I had seen slim, to none, reviews, positive or other wise, anywhere. I had just checked again yesterday, trying to find out how it was being received...again, I could find very little comments on it...too bad, as it was a good enough idea, I guess...but I don't see a retro show featuring 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's music being that interesting, without backup dancers, along with many period correct costume changes for the dancers...and from what I could find out, these were non-existent with the "Decades" show...Hopefully, the guys down there will figure out another endeavor to fit into that 3pm "Matinee" time slot...
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:06 PM   #6
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
Yea....I was wondering just last week how long their newly debuted "Decades" show was going to last, as I had seen slim, to none, reviews, positive or other wise, anywhere. I had just checked again yesterday, trying to find out how it was being received...again, I could find very little comments on it...too bad, as it was a good enough idea, I guess...but I don't see a retro show featuring 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's music being that interesting, without backup dancers, along with many period correct costume changes for the dancers...and from what I could find out, these were non-existent with the "Decades" show...Hopefully, the guys down there will figure out another endeavor to fit into that 3pm "Matinee" time slot...
It’s not that Decades isn’t doing well. In fact, they are still alternating the two shows. (Which keeps us ticket sellers on our toes!). It’s a combination of things: slower time in town and give the guys a little bit of a break. I went to the Decades show the other night and thoroughly enjoyed it! We neither one liked it as much as ParrotVille at Jim Stafford, but it was a fun show none-the-less. Didn’t miss dancers at all. And there wer definitely costume changes denoting the various time periods.
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote