1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Old 06-10-2019, 08:10 AM   #1
OkieAnon

Branson is it Busy?

Yesterday a family member and I were talking, they said something about "when summer gets here"... I said you know it's the middle of June summer is here. It just hasn't felt like it though has it.

so has tourism really kicked in over there yet or has the rain, storms and cool weather got the summer off to a slower start than usual?
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:59 AM   #2
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

I think the weather all over has really played a part in keeping the traffic in Branson down. It's not been a typical spring and is starting out to be a less than stellar summer. Not as bad as it could be, but certainly not where it typically is.
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:14 AM   #3
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
I think the weather all over has really played a part in keeping the traffic in Branson down. It's not been a typical spring and is starting out to be a less than stellar summer. Not as bad as it could be, but certainly not where it typically is.
I have noticed on my weekend trips to Branson that there isn't as much traffic as usual and have had to cancel some of my trips this year due to the weather. People I know that go back and forth to Branson have said they aren't sure what areas are flooded and don't want to take a chance of getting their and not being able to get back home on dates they have to get back to work.

Hopefully, most of this weather is behind us and we will be seeing the crowds again.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:29 AM   #4
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Spent Wednesday and Thursday in Branson -- saw plenty of cars at motels, theaters, and some restaurants. We stayed at Ozark Valley and there were a lot of people there but there were still vacancy

Got a late start Thursday morning so we hit the backed up SDC traffic. It was backed up past the Highroad. We drove down to the Notch Dollar General, turned around, and then drove right on in without having to sit through multiple traffic lights. Was busy at SDC Thursday but not so crowded that it was miserable -- went to 3 shows at the park and all still had seating when the show started, would say 3/4 full. Was a beautiful day in the upper 70s.

Oaxaca didn't seem to have much business on Wednesday or Thursday nights. Danna's was packed on Wednesday night when we got there at 7:30. There were 2 empty parking spaces. We got food to go and had to wait about 10 minutes for it. When we left cars were still turning in so people were cutting it close to get in before the 8 pm closing time.

The coaster ride by Danna's was also busy.

Last edited by biscuitcreek; 06-15-2019 at 08:59 AM. Reason: add info
biscuitcreek is offline   Reply With Quote