1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
arkansan

Groupon deal

Groupon has a deal on Still Waters Resort. Just curious if anyone here has used Groupon.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
arkansan

One more question...We want to stay 5 nights, checking in on a Tuesday. Do we buy 1 Groupon, checking in on Mon-Thur and then another one checking in on Thursday. I'm just confused on it.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansan View Post
One more question...We want to stay 5 nights, checking in on a Tuesday. Do we buy 1 Groupon, checking in on Mon-Thur and then another one checking in on Thursday. I'm just confused on it.
According to this link, I don't think you can buy just one day. You can buy two deals at $99 each which will get you Monday through Thursday. You might do much better to find a good deal on a motel for that fifth night rather than pay $129 for the two-night weekend deal.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-stil...mpaign=4198400
Old 08-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
ggh
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansan View Post
Groupon has a deal on Still Waters Resort. Just curious if anyone here has used Groupon.
I have used Groupon for many things, but not at Still Water.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
cynthia23

Last March I used a Groupon for Stillwaters. We did two nights and they redeemed it no problem.

I did do an "upgrade" to a larger unit for $25 extra a night and I think it might have been what got us into an older unit. Perhaps if I had not done ths I might have gotten newer unit.

I will probably be in the minority with this but I was not crazy about the place. It could have been that when we first got there, checked in, went to our condo and of course everyone had to use the restroom. Turned out there was not even cheap bar soap in the room. Called the front desk and the girl rudely said "NOPE we do not supply toiletries". So in addition to the groceries bought some Clorox wipes to wipe down everything. Just seemed unsanitary.

Best of luck, like I said, easy to redeem the Groupon. When I called in to make the reservation the man could not have been nicer.

Closed Thread