1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Our show reviews

We had a great time as always in Branson. We saw several shows and enjoyed them all.

The Rankin Brothers-great show! We actually saw this twice in one week. They've made a few changes and also kept some of my favorites. The brothers are very talented and put on a fun show.

Alabama Tribute-this was the first time for us to see this show. The Ponder brothers did a good job and we really enjoyed it.

Legends Of Kung Fu-another first for us. This was a very good production and presents a good life lesson.

Cat's Pajamas-this was the second time to see this show and it's a good one. It's amazing how they don't have a band and make all the sounds themselves. These guys have a lot of energy.

Grand Jubilee-this is a great show that we see every trip to Branson. Mike Patrick wasn't there the night we attended but it was still very good. There were some new song selections and new costumes but still some of our favorites too. The band is great and we love New South, Todd Bradshaw, and Jackie Brown. Jamie Haage is funny and so talented also.

Texas Tenors-first time to see this show and it was a spur of the moment decision. We loved this show and would certainly go see it again. We enjoyed them on America's Got Talent when we saw them on TV.

Clay Cooper-great show and one we see every trip. Very cute little girl singer who did a wonderful job. Colton is growing up and you can tell he that he enjoys being on stage. Joey Riley is a great addition to the crew.

Joseph-wonderful production. Sight and Sound certainly knows how to put on a great show.

The Haygoods-another must see for us. They've really vamped up the show and are doing more new material.

Joseph Hall-this was the third time we've seen his show. He does a great job and has fun with the crowd.

the late night show at Grand Country-this was the first time we've ever seen the 10:30p.m. Friday night show and it won't be the last. It was a lot of fun.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
maamaa2001
Ultra Member

Great review! Thanks! Trying to decide on shows so this helps!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #3
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Boy, The Rankin Brothers, Grand Jubilee, The Haygoods and the Friday Night Radio Show. You sure know how to have a great time in Branson.

I am so glad you got to see the radio show and have put it on your list of "must-sees". We love it because there is no script and it is completely different every week. Hope you got to hear one of Larry Allred's stories. You never know what the ending will be but you know that it will be funny.

I also enjoy The Rankin Brothers new line-up of songs. They hit all my favorites and do each one to perfection.

Sorry Mike Patrick wasn't at Grand Jubilee. He adds so much to the show. Love to hear Mike sing at the radio show. He does country like country should be done.

Thanks for a great review.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 07-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
shis1
Str8fn

Your show line up was a great one....you saw a lot of good shows. Thanks for your review.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

I loved your review...I would say one of the most helpful for folks wondering what to see.

Closed Thread