1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
LBM
Super Ultra Member
 
LBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,747
The Texas Tenors

I was just looking at the Starlite website. First, they don't appear to be opening until the middle of May. Along with The Platters, Bill Medley, and Cirque Montage, they announced "The Texas Tenors" "as seen on American's Got Talent." Has anybody ever seen them?
LBM is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL
 
SHOW GAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LENEXA, KANSAS AND BRANSON, MISSOURI
Posts: 33,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
I was just looking at the Starlite website. First, they don't appear to be opening until the middle of May. Along with The Platters, Bill Medley, and Cirque Montage, they announced "The Texas Tenors" "as seen on American's Got Talent." Has anybody ever seen them?
The three shows you mentioned are the only ones I have been able to find for them and, as you say, none of them start until May.

I have not seen the Texas Tenors. I have been waiting for them to post their schedule but, as of yesterday, it is not posted.
__________________

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
gabmo
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
I was just looking at the Starlite website. First, they don't appear to be opening until the middle of May. Along with The Platters, Bill Medley, and Cirque Montage, they announced "The Texas Tenors" "as seen on American's Got Talent." Has anybody ever seen them?
I saw them on AGT and they were wonderful...one of my favorites. Will have to go see them, for sure!!!
gabmo is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL
 
SHOW GAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LENEXA, KANSAS AND BRANSON, MISSOURI
Posts: 33,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabmo View Post
I saw them on AGT and they were wonderful...one of my favorites. Will have to go see them, for sure!!!
Would you tell us a little about the show?????
__________________

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
Country Gal
Carrie Underwood Fan
 
Country Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Natural State
Posts: 3,552
I went and looked them up on youtube. They are a trio, and it looks like they sing a variety of music. There was "My Way","Unchained Melody" and "God Bless the USA" clips that were on there to watch. I also saw a description saying they sing everything from country to classical. Their website is www.thetexastenors.com Looks like it would be a good show.
Country Gal is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #6
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL
 
SHOW GAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LENEXA, KANSAS AND BRANSON, MISSOURI
Posts: 33,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Gal View Post
I went and looked them up on youtube. They are a trio, and it looks like they sing a variety of music. There was "My Way","Unchained Melody" and "God Bless the USA" clips that were on there to watch. I also saw a description saying they sing everything from country to classical. Their website is www.thetexastenors.com Looks like it would be a good show.
Sounds like a good show. Will have to check it out.

Thanks for the info.
__________________

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member
 
biscuitcreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Arkansas Ozarks
Posts: 15,329
Texas Tenors

Limited schedule: May 5, and May 9 - 13 at the Starlite.

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.thetexastenors.com/default.htm
biscuitcreek is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 09:05 AM   #8
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member
 
Blaze2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 20,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Limited schedule: May 5, and May 9 - 13 at the Starlite.

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.thetexastenors.com/default.htm
We'd pay to see them & hear their songs!
....VERY easy on the eyes also!

Blaze2 is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 12:08 PM   #9
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL
 
SHOW GAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LENEXA, KANSAS AND BRANSON, MISSOURI
Posts: 33,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Limited schedule: May 5, and May 9 - 13 at the Starlite.

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.thetexastenors.com/default.htm
Hey BC,

Do you have a show time for the Texas Tenors. I have their dates but I haven't been able to find the times of the shows.
__________________

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member
 
biscuitcreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Arkansas Ozarks
Posts: 15,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOW GAL View Post
Hey BC,

Do you have a show time for the Texas Tenors. I have their dates but I haven't been able to find the times of the shows.

This link indicates it will be an 8 pm showtime:
http://eventful.com/branson/venues/t...01-001623422-7
biscuitcreek is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL
 
SHOW GAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LENEXA, KANSAS AND BRANSON, MISSOURI
Posts: 33,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
This link indicates it will be an 8 pm showtime:
http://eventful.com/branson/venues/t...01-001623422-7
Thanks for the additional link.
__________________

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 03:41 PM   #12
Branson Junkie
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Burlington, IA
Posts: 1,125
My husband and I thought they were one of the best acts on AGT. It's somewhat ironic in that everytime we watched them he said, "You know those guys would be great at Branson." I wish we were going to be there when they are scheduled to appear.
Branson Junkie is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 04:52 PM   #13
LBM
Super Ultra Member
 
LBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,747
Thanks for all of the info. I looked at the first page of dates and didn't realize that they were only going to be there for a week or two.
LBM is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL
 
SHOW GAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LENEXA, KANSAS AND BRANSON, MISSOURI
Posts: 33,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
Thanks for all of the info. I looked at the first page of dates and didn't realize that they were only going to be there for a week or two.
I was hoping when I saw they were going to be there, it would be for a longer period of time.
__________________

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline  
Old 01-31-2010, 09:44 PM   #15
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,590
I would like to see them too!
Daytimer is offline  


 

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 Redneck Tenors lindalu12 Branson Shows 18 08-26-2009 10:42 AM
12 Irish Tenors chel2170 Branson Shows 1 04-02-2009 10:59 AM
12 Irish Tenors kstater1997 Branson Shows 6 04-05-2008 10:34 PM
12 Irish Tenors KJN Branson Shows 11 11-08-2007 03:39 PM
12 Irish Tenors or SIX okie78 Branson Shows 21 10-22-2007 06:53 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 PM.


--