1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 08:04 AM   #1
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Smile Grand Country Music Hall

In past years I have been able to see Grand Jubilee's Christmas show very early in the season. This year, due to some commitments at home, I was not able to see the show until last but had heard some rave reviews. from neighbors and friends. Was it worth the wait???????
You betcha !!!!!!!!

In a time where we hear about black Friday, cyber Monday,deals at the retail stores, what gifts we have to buy, etc. etc. it was wonderful to be able to sit back and be entertained by talented performers about the true meaning of Christmas.

They say that Christmas is a time to spend with friends and family and their is no better place to do that than at Grand Country. You can see the closeness of the performers as they sing and joke together and know these people feel like family and ........before the night is over you will feel like you are part of that family

Both Grand Jubilee and BCUSA presented meaningful songs done in the awesome manner that both of these shows deliver. There was a mixture of comedy, Christmas meaning, songs and skits all done so very well, but those of us that know Branson know you would see nothing less from the producer of the show Mike Patrick.

I know it is late in the season and everybody is busy but DON'T miss out on giving yourself and your loved ones a great gift by seeing both Grand Jubilee and the Christmas version of Branson Country USA. It will simply make your Christmas.

Thanks to all of you for giving me such a great Christmas gift. It was soooooo enjoyable. Love you guys.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/

Closed Thread