Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Old 11-26-2018, 06:10 PM   #1
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

#1 Hits of the 60s Review

What a great way to spend an afternoon!
Live Music with a Live Band
Lots of fantastic songs from the 1950, 1960s and even a little bit of 1970s.
The show had great performance values with dancing and lots of beautiful, colorful costume changes to set the mood and to tell the story of that era of the 60s.

The tribute to the Viet Nam Soldier was hauntingly done, really unforgettable. I had not realized before what the true meaning of those specific songs actually was. I won't spoil it for you but I think you will be moved when you see that part of the show.

Part of the show now is Christmas...with a 60s spin. Those Christmas hit songs were fun!
And the mood overall in the show was a happy one because of all the 60s music by a very talented cast.
If you want to really enjoy a music filled afternoon with good vibrations, I recommend #1 Hits of the 60s at the Clay Cooper Theatre.

http://www.1hitsofthe60s.com
Suselit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
RevRick

We have been to this show many times through the years and have never been disappointed! It's always been a wonderful 2-hours of "remember when?" sights and sounds. The only issue I have ever had with the show is that most songs are shortened to accommodate as much music as can be in the time allowed! Some are so good that I would like to hear the whole song, in stead of a just verse or two. All that said, Amber and Matt do an amazing job with their show! Since I haven't seen their Christmas production, I plan on visiting again, soon!
RevRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:27 AM   #3
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

I think this is the third time I have seen #1 Hits of the 60s and I have noticed that the show is always changed up with new songs and new productions numbers so I feel good about returning every few years.

Because the 1960s had such a wealth of different and varied types of hit songs, as a repeat customer, you feel like you are seeing a brand new show.

I think this is their 16th year in Branson, so they are certainly doing the show right.
Suselit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:44 PM   #4
TimHaygood

60's

They have a super good show! I have to tell you that behind the scenes and backstage they are also the nicest people. They deserve every bit of success they have worked so hard for! I am a fan!
TimHaygood is offline   Reply With Quote