1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Old 11-09-2018, 02:20 PM   #1
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

SIX Christmas

Oh my soul! If you haven't seen SIX -- and in particular SIX Christmas -- in 2018, you really have been missing out!!! As I saw in their show the other night I realized that, while I have a number of shows in town which I frequent and absolutely love, two of the very best moments in music shows in this town actually happen in SIX Christmas!

The first moment has actually been in the show all season long. The guys, with brother Jak taking lead, do an arrangement of Disturbed's version of the classic "Sounds of Silence" which just is killer!!! It is a very different version from the one Simon & Garfunkel did, and it truly showcases both Jak's vocals and just what SIX can do as a vocal band, perfectly. That song alone is almost worth the price of admission any time.

The second moment is during the Christmas segment. In fact, it is their finale number. It is the Christmas version of Leonard Cohen's haunting "Hallelujah" and it is not just spine-tingling and jaw-dropping, it is truly spectacular. In fact, for some it is truly a spiritual moment of worship. I can't even begin to describe how magnificently they use their voices to create an incredibly memorable moment of musical magic with this song. You really do have to see it -- and hear it -- to believe it!
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:23 PM   #2
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for the review. We will be seeing it over Thanksgiving Weekend and can't wait. Sounds like the last song will be amazing, and emotional. I tear up so easily.... I always love their show, these numbers sound great!
Daytimer is offline   Reply With Quote