Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 12:11 PM   #1
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Smile Grand Country Music Hall

Branson Country USA - April 19, 2019

This week we welcome star of the Grand Ole Opry, Mary Lou Turner!

Born in Hazard, Kentucky, Mary Lou Turner began her career as a Country Music Artist in 1974 with her first popular song, All That Keeps Me Going. She followed that success with several other songs that reached the top 50 on the U.S. Country Charts, including It's Different With You, Love It Away, and Cheatin' Overtime.
Though a star in her own right, she may be best known for the duets she sang with Bill Anderson. The duo teamed up to produce hits in the top 25 on the U.S. Country Charts, including I'm Way Ahead of You and Where Are You Going, Billy Boy. The pair released Sometimes in 1976 which reached Number 1 on the Country Charts. That same year, she and Bill also released That's What Made Me Love You reaching number 7 with that hit.
Mary Lou has performed in the theaters of Branson, Missouri for many years. She starred with both Boxcar Willie and Buck Trent, before joining the Grand Ladies of Country Music Show. She and her husband, David, call the Ozarks home.
For more information, visit her Facebook page: Mary Lou Turner.

And we also welcome our friend and star of Hee Haw, Lulu Roman!

People know LuLu as the most requested female cast member of the long running hit television series, "Hee Haw". Many know her as the accomplished and celebrated songwriter; and as the singer who has been successfully making records for over 25 years.
In 1999, LuLu was inducted into the Country Gospel Music Hall of Fame. In 2002 Lulu's 16th album, a collection of hits and favorites called "Lulu, Inspired" was nominated for a Dove award. LuLu has just completed a new project entitled "At Last". The album features 12 of her favorite standards and classics, such as "I Will Always Love You", "Summertime", "You Don't Know Me", "Til I Can Make It On My Own" and the title song, "At Last". LuLu's dear friends Dolly Parton, T. Graham Brown, Linda Davis and Georgette Jones also joined her on the album.
In addition to "Hee Haw", LuLu has also been a guest star on such television programs as "The Love Boat" and "Touched By An Angel". She is also an accomplished author including a cookbook "Kitchen Komforts". She recently release her autobiography "This Is My Story, This Is My Song."
Although she has been performing for over 40 years, she has no plans to rest or retire. LuLu continues to travel sharing her testimony, her humor and her music. LuLu is also a honorary member of the Grand Country Wild Bunch!
Visit her website at LuluRoman.com .

Branson Country USA is performed every Friday night at 10:30 p.m., January - December. For tickets and information, call Grand Country Music Hall. 417-335-2484.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/

Closed Thread