1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2019, 08:03 PM   #1
wwgang
Super Ultra Member

Our trip

We just returned from a 3 night stay in Branson. We stayed at the Stone Castle. Overall it was a good place to stay. A little outdated and noisy but would stay again.

Haygoods: Tuesday night. Great show, great family. Full house
Duttons: last night. This family can do it all. Love how they include the kiddos. They are very talented. Dont like the seats in this theater. Need replaced. Feels like you sink to the floor.

Titanic: 2nd time there. It had been awhile. Very interesting. I dont care for the fact u cant take pictures. Groupon helped with pricing

Branson Wild World: first time there. Loved feeding the stingrays and watching the sea turtle. Felt sorry for a few of the animals but overall looks like the staff care about all of them.

Ferris wheel: im scared to death of heights. Most of the time spent with my eyes closed. The things we do for our wives

Wildwood mini golf: very fun and challenging course. Very clean

Food: crackerbarrel always one of our favorites, famous daves ok, getting basted much better than famous Daves. Fall creek great steak and catfish. Cici pizza was ok. Prob wouldnt return there.

Lots of shopping, lots of fun, some crazy weather. Cant wait to return. Love Branson
Old 05-04-2019, 05:40 PM   #2
KJN
Super Ultra Member

We love Branson too and look forward to going this summer. We're bringing married kids and our grandkids along. It was fun reading what you did and where you stayed and ate. Thanks for posting!
Old 05-05-2019, 08:17 PM   #3
Diane1611
Missing Branson

wwgang, I love your "Cliffs Notes" trip reviews. I admit I get a little wordy on my trip reviews on my Branson blog. I'm glad you had a good time.

We've stayed at Stone Castle twice, including last November. We love the hot breakfast buffet. I would not pay full price, though. We used a Groupon deal both times we've stayed at SC.

Closed Thread