1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Old 01-11-2020, 10:23 PM   #1
OkieAnon

SDC Cinnamon Bread

Facebook post tonight, SDC Cinnamon bread is going to found in an all new spot in the new Riverfront area of the park. Place called Clara Belle's.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:36 PM   #2
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieAnon View Post
Facebook post tonight, SDC Cinnamon bread is going to found in an all new spot in the new Riverfront area of the park. Place called Clara Belle's.
The Sullivan's Mill cinnamon bread?
Hope they don screw up this "must have" treat!
Old 01-12-2020, 09:32 AM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

The cinnamon bread news is also in the Winter issue of the SDC Times which I received in the mail this week.

Unfortunately, the cinnamon bread move from Sullivan's Mill means you won't be able to buy cinnamon bread before the chain drop at the park. The good news is that they will be able to bake more cinnamon bread to keep up with the demand.
biscuitcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:30 PM   #4
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Sullivans Mill was THE cool place to buy the bread....felt like an authentic Ozark river mill....out of the way....no big crowds....hard and fun to find....early pre opening park no long line....

So now yet another "improvement by SDC...ensuring NO pre-opening purchase and eating while waiting for flag ceremony...ensuring LONG lines as it becomes yet another "central" eatery....will it be encased in an authentic looking "Ozark Mill"??? I really doubt it....
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:00 PM   #5
KJN
Super Ultra Member

So is it Sullivan's Mill that's moving? I was hoping it was that Bakery type place when one first walks in that was moving.
KJN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:29 PM   #6
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
out of the way....no big crowds
You obviously haven't tried to buy cinnamon bread at park opening. At least not a few years ago when they didn't keep a bunch of it in warmers.
Nothing says disappointment like standing in line for cinnamon bread, seeing only four loaves in the case with one person in front of you, and they bought all four!

Quote:
So is it Sullivan's Mill that's moving?
It kinda sounds like they are just moving the cinnamon bread. But who onows what is on corporate's lost mind. Could be they are changing the old mill into an authentic 1880's Ozark Internet café.

Last edited by rjw1991A1; 01-12-2020 at 03:35 PM.
rjw1991A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM   #7
OkieAnon

Then tonight there is this----- the 60th anniversary cookie butter funnel cake. Doesn't say what all its topped with but looks like maybe chocolate, caramel, possibly peanut butter and what looks like broken up peanut butter cookies.

I am sure its low cal
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:35 AM   #8
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Well, I get to the park BEFORE it opens, as soon as I can walk in and flash my season pass....errr, have them SCAN my season pass, at the turnstile. Then I go straight to Sullivans for the warm, fresh baked Cinnamon bread. I have never tried to buy it at park "opening"..., just as I never wait until it's officially "lunch time", meaning 11:45-1pm, to eat lunch at any of the walk up places, instead I will be waiting at about 10:45, usually they have things ready by then, but sometimes it won't be till 11am sharp....again, NO crowds, no long lines. I follow the same format for all restaurants in town, and at the Landing....I refuse to go when everybody else decides it's officially "breakfast, lunch, or dinner" time....go early, get in, get OUT, no waiting...
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote