1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2019, 07:34 AM   #16
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,373
And the Bar is officaily open!

Eat, Drink, Quality Live Music, Dance..

total package.!
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:44 PM   #17
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member
 
bransoncutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Branson, MO
Posts: 12,274
Got home a bit ago from seeing this show for the first time. Notice I said FIRST time. Yeah, I'll be back!!! So much fun!! Good food. Great music!!! Highly recommend it.
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:01 AM   #18
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
Got home a bit ago from seeing this show for the first time. Notice I said FIRST time. Yeah, I'll be back!!! So much fun!! Good food. Great music!!! Highly recommend it.
I am hearing good things about this new venue! The shows are selling out.. the kitchen is serving good food, and of course the bar..

I will be there this saturday.. They are doing the Nashville Nights this week on sat also..
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:58 PM   #19
wwgang
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: se iowa
Posts: 1,450
Curious how is the seating set up? How many people can the show have?
wwgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:44 PM   #20
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwgang View Post
Curious how is the seating set up? How many people can the show have?
Check this link to their FB page.. You can look at the pictures and see the seating, well kind of see the seating. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Choices-...=page_internal
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:54 AM   #21
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,373
Tomorrow Night ,. thats sat the 12th, Billy is doing his show "Nashville Nights" at 7:30.. May be the only time you can see this show on sat night..

Come early, the kitchen is open for snacks and meals, and the Bars are open too.

After the show , there will be music and dancing.. Check it out!
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 04:20 PM   #22
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: On the "Ridge" outside the Lou
Posts: 10,750
So is the bar open when there isn't a scheduled show? Or is it part of the show?
__________________
Voted Branson's Best Trout Fisherman
rjw1991A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #23
Branson Junkie
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Burlington, IA
Posts: 1,122
Billy is bringing some great entertainment to Branson. I hope everyone supports his efforts.
Branson Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 10:25 AM   #24
susantx
Senior Member
 
susantx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South Texas
Posts: 370
dancing

is there music and dancing every night after the show
susantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 10:28 AM   #25
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by susantx View Post
is there music and dancing every night after the show
There is music and dancing every friday and sat night after 9, along with the Kitchen and Bar are also open for late evening fun!
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 03:53 PM   #26
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,373
Have you been here yet? Need to check it out.!

https://choicesconcerthall.com

recently updated website, still several shows until the end of the year, and already booking for next year.

Also soon to be announced, extended hours for the Full Service Kitchen and the Full Bar..

Live music and dancing after hours on Friday and Sat night with full menu and bar available..
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 07:29 PM   #27
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member
 
can'tcatchup's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 4,378
Is the theater where the Nashville Nights show is performed in a separate part of the building from the restaurant, or is it like a dinner show?

Do you know what days & hours the restaurant is open for meals, not late night snacks.
can'tcatchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 08:25 PM   #28
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member
 
bransoncutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Branson, MO
Posts: 12,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by can'tcatchup View Post
Is the theater where the Nashville Nights show is performed in a separate part of the building from the restaurant, or is it like a dinner show?

Do you know what days & hours the restaurant is open for meals, not late night snacks.
Dinner show!
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:01 AM   #29
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,373
New hours...

Just announced....

Kitchen and Full service Bar open at 4:00 today, The new show Nashville Nights starts at 7:30.. Halloween? Perfect night for a Dinner and a Show..

ALSO Happy to Announce NEW hours for Kitchen and Bar.. Starting Nov. 1st.. (tomorrow). Full Kitchen and Bar will be open at 11:00 for lunch and you daytime visits., Afternoon Shows, Check Schedule..

Stop in for coffee or an adult drink anytime, will close at night when the customers are gone..

Biggest Dance Floor in Branson MO, with live music after hours on Friday and Saturday night. Coming soon Line dancing classes and competition..

LOTS of things going on here, support your local businesses, come in and whats going on here!!!

https://choicesconcerthall.com/
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 11:13 AM   #30
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: On the "Ridge" outside the Lou
Posts: 10,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
Just announced....

Kitchen and Full service Bar open at 4:00 today, The new show Nashville Nights starts at 7:30.. Halloween? Perfect night for a Dinner and a Show..

ALSO Happy to Announce NEW hours for Kitchen and Bar.. Starting Nov. 1st.. (tomorrow). Full Kitchen and Bar will be open at 11:00 for lunch and you daytime visits., Afternoon Shows, Check Schedule..

Stop in for coffee or an adult drink anytime, will close at night when the customers are gone..

Biggest Dance Floor in Branson MO, with live music after hours on Friday and Saturday night. Coming soon Line dancing classes and competition..

LOTS of things going on here, support your local businesses, come in and whats going on here!!!

https://choicesconcerthall.com/
So the kitchen and bar are open every day, show or not?
__________________
Voted Branson's Best Trout Fisherman
rjw1991A1 is offline   Reply With Quote


 

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Billy Yates Job Fair sanddunerider Branson Jobs 0 08-19-2019 08:28 PM
Billy Dean's tribute to Billy Graham LaJoe Just for Chit Chat 1 02-23-2018 10:08 AM
Billy Dean caseih Branson Shows 4 11-30-2016 11:22 AM
Billy Dean? mshodgson59 Branson Shows 4 09-01-2016 07:01 PM
Andrea Yates - Legal System OkieAnon Just for Chit Chat 1 01-07-2005 04:55 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 AM.


--