1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 07:51 AM   #16
billj598

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotJLB View Post
I get tired of doing battle with all the service providers, so I have put off AT&T.

Last time DW "upgraded", she got a tablet, too, so I think we are/were locked in for awhile. That never means anything when I'm talking to "retention".

& it always does seem to mean something that we've been customer for more than 20 years. When the negotiating gets tough, I like saying to them, "How many customers have you had for 20 years?"

Before switching I have to be fairly certain we get service from a tower not blocked by a hill here, and a nearby tower in Florida.
I was holding off posting this but before you go "all-in" on any "deal" from Sprint I would suggest you go on their website and check the Sprint coverage map....'cause it ain't great and doesn't include a lot of our immediate Tri-Lakes area...our home included..!

Yeah, I got a "free tablet" offer too 2 & 1/2 years ago when I upgraded with the liars at AT&T in response to an email I got from them promising $650 in bill credits that never happened. Only when I finally filed a valid complaint with the BBB (the highest number of complaints BBB gets is from Cell phone issues ) did I get any action and had to follow that up with a further complaint on the AT&T Social Media site. The "HOOK" with their "free tablet" was that you had to activate and maintain a separate phone line unique to the "free tablet" for 24 Months for another $20/mo. Another reason among several other issues with AT&T we are "looking around".

Closed Thread