1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Grand jubilee

I always look forward to seeing the new Grand Jubilee show in January; however this year, due to the weather we have had in KC, I had to wait until last night to see the show.

Was it worth the wait???? You betcha. Every year people say the show can't get any better but it does and this year they take it to the top.

Their choices of songs is awesome. Songs we all know and love and done as good,if not better, that the original version. It is often difficult to keep your eye on the lead singer (s) as the band, commonly known as the "Rinestone Mafia" is so animated at the back of the stage, you don't know where to look.

The costumes all fit the songs being sung which adds to the professionalism of what is being presented on stage. No "I just threw this on to come and entertain you" at this theater. Much thought is into each and every costume.

It is so obvious when you watch these performers that they are not just a group of people that happen to be in the same show. These people are like family and that makes them enjoy what they are doing and makes the crowd enjoy what they are seeing and hearing. It is two hours that goes by too quickly. Their producer, Mike Patrick, sees that it is two full hours of awesome entertainment.

If all of this doesn't convenience you this is THE SHOW to see, let me add that this gal is a KU Jayhawk through and through and KU played a very important game last night but I chose to watch the Grand Jubilee show. Enough said !!!!!! DON'T MISS THIS SHOW !!!!!

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 03-17-2019, 07:56 AM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

It is a good show this year (again).. I have seen it 3 times so far, including NYE. Lots of changes of course, some new stuff and some old stuff, and some new comedy...

Make sure you see Comedy Jamboree also.. It is almost ALL new and it is really good this year also.

I would have to say Mike and Andy worked overtime to get these 2 great show going this year..

Closed Thread