1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Old 03-06-2020, 10:48 AM   #1
jcl

Clay Cooper's Country Express Opens March 6th @ 7:30pm

Clay Cooper's Country Express Show Opens March 6th, 2020 @ 7:30pm. Clay Cooper’s Country Express offers high-energy live music, singing, dancing, and hysterical comedy – Clay Cooper shares the stage with 25 entertainers, whose unbelievable talent, hysterical comedy, and down-home personality bring our guests back time and time again. Don’t miss our ten amazing dancers led by Clay’s multi-talented wife, Tina Cooper; Branson’s funnier than funny comedian, Matt Gumm; outstanding youth entertainers, Colt & Caden Cooper; the best six-piece band in Branson and Third Power, our dynamic trio known for singing with harmonies that are second to none! Clay Cooper’s Country Express has something for everyone with great visual effects and a variety of music-old & new country, current hits, gospel, patriotic and rock N roll. Clay and his gang guarantee a family-friendly show great for all ages! Clay Cooper’s Country Express is MORE than country!
http://claycoopertheatre.com
jcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 09:24 PM   #2
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Always one of the best shows in Branson. A great variety of genres, and all done expertly!
Old 03-12-2020, 07:29 AM   #3
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
Always one of the best shows in Branson. A great variety of genres, and all done expertly!
I totally agree!! I always enjoy his show!
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 09:52 AM   #4
DoubleT
Ultra Member

We saw the show last night. We really enjoyed it, as usual. Audience interaction was really fun!
The last two or three years part of the show has been a video of Clay interviewing three WW2 veterans. Last night, one of those veterans, Whyland Greene (hopefully I spelled his name correctly) was at the show! The video last night was Clay interviewing just Mr. Greene. It was special.
I do have a question-
Last night, Third Power was two guys and a girl. But, I’m pretty sure I recognized the third guy from previous years in other parts of the show, am I correct?

"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be
DoubleT is offline   Reply With Quote